New Release! SIB COOL BLUE Tips Are Here!

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
11acoolBlue for Mark.jpg

Resized_20190430_194704_resized.jpg

New Release! SIB COOL BLUE Tips Are Here!​

This is an 8 layered 14 mm cue tip, constructed from premium grade Japanese pig skin. Japanese pig skin is the BEST leather used for constructing High Quality pro-level cue tips. The fibers and pores from this leather absorb and hold chalk extremely well. They also provide a consistent hit with Extreme cue ball control.
MIX & MATCH​

SIB ORIGINAL HARD, MEDIUM, SOFT, PRO-TIPS ;)

SIB COOL BLUE MEDIUM, SOFT ;)

EMAIL: SIBcuetips@gmail.com

* $4.00 1-9 tips
* $3.25 10-50 tips
* $3.00 for 50 and up tips
* Plus, shipping. US is $2.80
You can PayPal SIBcuetips@gmail.com and put your tip breakdown and Address in the PayPal Notes/Message box before paying.

Web Site WWW.SIBlayeredCueTips.com
FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/groups/341731322956989/

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I'm interested. What are the differences from the original? How do these play? Only medium and soft available indicate a softer feel, true?

Just asking as I've yet to try the original SIBs.

SIBlayeredtips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey bud,
I have had a lot of great reviews on both original and cool blue SIB. You should give them a chance.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Hey bud I'm glad you like them. Which one are you playing with and what do you like most about it?
Rich

I am using a medium cool blue......... it does not glaze and has not hardened...... it did require a little dressing after a few days of play....... I would press it the next time and it might prevent that. It takes chalk and grabs the cue ball very well. Every few days I clean it off with a little piece of 220 sand paper....... and it plays like new........ never scuff a layered tip with those nasty little cubes or tap it or pick it..... it will wear it out or delaminate it....................... the price is nice too........... best tip you can buy for that money............. paying $50 for a tip install is stupid..... especially for a mediocre tip.....and you know the one I am talking about................love the Cool blue tip

Kim

Last edited: