Jeff Prather double splice

4railer

Registered
New Prather cue . Purple heart double splice into ebony with three blue veneers royal peacock and indigo . This cue really pops with nice contrasts matching ring work and a kielwood laminated shaft . Jeff and his team are so great to work with all of my Prather cues are all beautiful .

Attachments

• 6694DAA9-70BE-4FF6-9F3B-60BA78F28486.jpg
    6694DAA9-70BE-4FF6-9F3B-60BA78F28486.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Prather cue . Purple heart double splice into ebony with three blue veneers royal peacock and indigo . This cue really pops with nice contrasts matching ring work and a kielwood laminated shaft . Jeff and his team are so great to work with all of my Prather cues are all beautiful .

Very nice, thanks OP.

Keith

H

happynappypappy

NICE !!!! Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll nice . Jeff is quality guy , but I luv Jennifer !!!

4railer

Registered
This double splice cue with a laminated kielwood shaft plays extremely well with a medium stiff hit it leaves you feeling all of the feedback in your back hand . Very similar to a regular kielwood shaft . I’d suggest a 12 mm or bigger if anyone is interested in getting one . As far as a full splice Prather has got it down perfectly.