It has been brought to my attention

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom, your tips are the best bang for the buck in the layered tip market - by a wide margin.
Keep up the good work

wreiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always like you service. But most of my customers 3 years ago complained that the Tips glazed over to fast and firmed up faster than that 'K' tip. So they might be a good price, but not worth having in the shop. But I would not badmouth you....

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom, your tips are excellent. I have been using them for quite a while and will continue to do so.

Don't let a few bad apples spoil your bunch.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom. You are are a good person with a passion for this business. You have a good product and the people can afford. Don't let some morons ruin that for you. I pray you still continue what I know you love to do.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Always like you service. But most of my customers 3 years ago complained that the Tips glazed over to fast and firmed up faster than that 'K' tip. So they might be a good price, but not worth having in the shop. But I would not badmouth you....

Glazing... . Is it caused from lack of maintenance?

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great tips. great service, great guy! I have ordered a truck load of these tips with any issues. You just can't/won't find a better tip at twice the price!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Must be something wrong with my Ultra's. No issues. Every brand tip I have ever used has to be shaped, roughened up a little every once in a while depending on usage. If users are not happy with Ultras simply don't use them...why are they flaming Tom.

Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:poke: What kind of women are you hanging out with to need so many layers? :scratchhead:

Many moons ago, I worked at a pay by the hour motel in inner city Detroit. With some of the 'ladies' I saw pass through that place, I dont know if this product would have been enough of a barrier. :thumbup:

81jg24UeKsL._AC_UL320_SR256,320_.jpg

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The SIB tips are a little soft but they're still good tips and I haven't heard any complaints about them.
I have a couple left and would have no problem putting them on my own cues.
In fact I put them on a lot of my own cues and they're fine tips
if someone's looking for a tip that's a little softer I highly recommend the s i b

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i dont know anything about your tips but i applaud anyone willing to let the sparks fly uncensored in public about their products.

what i didnt like was a giant ad and when i clicked to see about your tips it wanted me to apply for a login. you need to change your customer catching ways. that turned me way off.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
i dont know anything about your tips but i applaud anyone willing to let the sparks fly uncensored in public about their products.

what i didnt like was a giant ad and when i clicked to see about your tips it wanted me to apply for a login. you need to change your customer catching ways. that turned me way off.

I apoligise if this happened, it was not my intent and I am still not sure it did that, but if you say so. I was asked by Facebook if I wanted to promote the post to all that liked my Facebook. I did, it cost me to do it. If that is the impression it gave I am very sorry again. If I was looking for anything out of it I would have done a sale or link to my Web Site.It will be turned off in one minute.

I have pulled it off and edited this post to let you know.

Sorry to cause you a problem

Last edited:

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apoligise if this happened, it was not my intent and I am still not sure it did that, but if you say so. I was asked by Facebook if I wanted to promote the post to all that liked my Facebook. I did, it cost me to do it. If that is the impression it gave I am very sorry again. If I was looking for anything out of it I would have done a sale or link to my Web Site.It will be turned off in one minute.

I have pulled it off and edited this post to let you know.

Sorry to cause you a problem

Love the ultraskin tips, been using them on my cues for awhile now.

I think he was referring to clicking the banner on your posts and having it lead to here: http://www.layeredcuetips.com/index1.php

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love the ultraskin tips, been using them on my cues for awhile now.

I think he was referring to clicking the banner on your posts and having it lead to here: http://www.layeredcuetips.com/index1.php

Again, sorry, I would not give out a link to my AZB Pricing page on purpose. I did not think it would do anything but bring people to this AZB page which could also bring new members into AZB.

Sorry
Tom

HurdyGurdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultraskins are the only tips I use. The Medium is perfect. I even put them on my snooker cues. Shoot, even my friends have them on their snooker cues.

I'm glad you posted as I need to order more soon.

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to be ‘that guy,’ but your post kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I’m really not sure what the purpose is to be honest. You initially mention that you don’t feel you’ve had an ‘above board’ complaint (whatever the hell that means) about yourself or tips in the seven years you’ve been selling them. I find that incredibly naive/arrogant. And if that is indeed the case then someone included in this thread said that they stopped using them because they glazed over, so if that was what you were looking for...mission accomplished.

Also, I dont understand the relevance of including your recent medical issues in the thread. Please don’t color me unsympathetic. I have had many major surgeries myself. Just don’t understand why you chose to type that unless maybe your recovery had an impact on your business/customer service and you felt the need to address that? Again, the people who only have this thread as a point of reference have no idea what you are talking about and you have done little to clarify.

Lastly, it seems as though you are threatening the entire community with withdrawing your product with the ‘this is where it all started and might end’ comment (my memory of your quote as I didn’t quote your post to pick it apart word for word). Just seems wrong to punish the many to address the few. It’s obvious the majority of people like your tips. And like many have said you aren’t going to please everyone. I guess I just don’t understand what you are trying to do here beyond making me no longer be one of your customers.

Just feels like you are looking to have it out with someone you felt wronged you and if that’s it, more power to you. I just don’t think it’s worth doing at the expense of some of your most loyal followers.

Last edited:

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why care what a few think? No one makes every tip perfect. I personally have had your tips on two of my shafts. One was perfect one was not. No complaints from me till you now bought it up.