Got my new table today.

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't wait to post some century runs on my new table. Way easier than my modified 10 foot Brunswick.

Attachments

• 20191111_211824.jpg
    20191111_211824.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 486

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
325 @ 165 in a teeshirt.

DL was my best lift, could'nt lockout 602 for a Junior National qualifying total. Only had to go that high because I only did an opening attempt in squat due to the fact that I could not squat for 3 months prior to the meet, due to an injury in training of Xmas.

Haven't touched a weight in 35 years, that stuff would break me in half now. :grin-square:

Me too.

67.5 and 75 Kg

You look bigger

I was 211 pounds and bench pressed 410 pounds at that time.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
So you went from power lifting to pool like I did.

Two sports that could not be more different.

Trendsetters we are....

:grin:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After you played on it for a while, I’d be curious how you would compare 14.1 high runs between the two tables? How tight did you say the corner pockets were on your 10 foot table? My guess would be a 28 ball run on your 10 foot table is the equivalent in toughness to a 42+ ball run on your 9 foot diamond table?

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After you played on it for a while, I’d be curious how you would compare 14.1 high runs between the two tables? How tight did you say the corner pockets were on your 10 foot table? My guess would be a 28 ball run on your 10 foot table is the equivalent in toughness to a 42+ ball run on your 9 foot diamond table?

Pockets on my 10 foot Brunswick were 4.25.