Ripped off?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
PayPal has no buyer protection if you use Friends & Family. That's the issue. Technically, even using it for purchasing products is against their terms of service as it bypasses the fees. Most of the time they let it go, but they won't support any claims if you get ripped off.

That is why I passed on the sale were the buyer wanted friends payment, I said add the PalPal Fee, they replied a few days later, another buyer jumped on item.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are confused.

If you read my first post nitwit, I did mention the day after I got the cue and you said tough titty on return and that you messed up and switched shafts but now you sold the one I was supposed to get so I was effed.....then after I threatened to expose you you offered $200 to not and to make it right......you never shipped The cash nutbag.....and I brought it up he day after I received cue......reading is fundamental. I have 100 positive feedback. Do you?

I do not talk like a girl. Also why do you lie? Also I must have sold that cue 5 times. The last guy I know that had it was 8ball stinger on ebay. and have been contacted over and over about that cue over the years. No one and I do mean not one had any beefs and loved the thing. So again I ask why do you lie?

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not talk like a girl. Also why do you lie? Also I must have sold that cue 5 times. The last guy I know that had it was 8ball stinger on ebay. and have been contacted over and over about that cue over the years. No one and I do mean not one had any beefs and loved the thing. So again I ask why do you lie?

So you are saying SUBDUDE1974/Steelman lied and actually switched out the shaft, and the CueHunter also lied about you doing the same thing, odd coincidence...

I had a question, you started this thread saying the Scruggs was a fake, but then never replied to all people asking about it, can you clarify?
Fake Scruggs for sale on the bay

Looking at the comments in the thread, like by sureman183 who states you had called one of his Scruggs a fake too.
Seems like a serious accusation that if you are going to make should be presented with some facts, not just calling the guy a scammer and his cue a fake then not responding to requests for clarification by members.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510144

I don't know what you're trying to say cause its incoherent babble. You screwed me over...told me you did it....admitted it and then screwed me on a refund. Thought you didn't care about money? Well, I care about the word of people...Youre deceptive..Youve listed cues and then taken them down seconds later claiming they sold, and they never did....Youre kicked off the Scruggs and Cochran groups....Guess who's not? Me? guess who has 100% feedback...Me? Guess who has a list of people who know you and know you'd done this stuff before? You...pay me and shut up

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
One of these day, maybe, the OP in this type of thread will come out looking okay, like somebody you would want to do business with.

Yeh, right. Who am I trying to fool?

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ts

well i recently bought a TS from Nick , and ive never bought a expensive cue like a TS , ,we talked on the phone maybe 10 times over a 3 day period , it was one of the hoppes cues i think there was 6 ,

this one pictured , well i overpaid Nick without thinking , he let me know and sent a personal check to me for the difference . so all i have is good transaction .

Attachments

• TSHOR (1).jpg
    TSHOR (1).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 534
  • TSHO1.jpg
    TSHO1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 496
  • TSHOR.jpg
    TSHOR.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 492
  • TSHO3.jpg
    TSHO3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 499

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
well i recently bought a TS from Nick , and ive never bought a expensive cue like a TS , ,we talked on the phone maybe 10 times over a 3 day period , it was one of the hoppes cues i think there was 6 ,

this one pictured , well i overpaid Nick without thinking , he let me know and sent a personal check to me for the difference . so all i have is good transaction .

Well it;s nice to know you had a positive transaction with Nick, most people do.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you are saying SUBDUDE1974/Steelman lied and actually switched out the shaft, and the CueHunter also lied about you doing the same thing, odd coincidence...

I had a question, you started this thread saying the Scruggs was a fake, but then never replied to all people asking about it, can you clarify?

Looking at the comments in the thread, like by sureman183 who states you had called one of his Scruggs a fake too.
Seems like a serious accusation that if you are going to make should be presented with some facts, not just calling the guy a scammer and his cue a fake then not responding to requests for clarification by members.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510144

I don't have a dog in this fight but could it be he was trying to scare off other buyers to get the cue at a lower price?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
cant figure out what any of the players in the thread were thinking. but a few things.

dont come on and post and whine about getting screwed for a small problem that is debatable when you also have a dirty closet as it will come out and bite you good.. .

nick isnt a thief but his business practices seem to over favor himself, so be careful dealing with him without defining exactly the conditions of the sale.

dont accuse someones else's cue of being a fake or having problems unless you can back it up. at the most only give a warning to verify the authenticity.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a dog in this fight but could it be he was trying to scare off other buyers to get the cue at a lower price?

I heard secondhand and read some screenshots that's what the seller said regarding Nick, that he offered a lowball offer then said it was a fake, I wasn't sure reading the screenshots if he was saying Nick made a bid on this particular cue or a different cue he was selling.

Both the cuehunter and ideologist has confirmed Nick was banned from the Scruggs facebook group for making accusations and then not presenting any evidence, I have asked him twice in this thread, and about a dozen people asked him in the thread listed below that Nick STARTED where he said the cue was a fake, but, no response...

Reading the comment below by Don Sherman, makes a person wonder what's going on with the guy...
this ain't Nick's first rodeo, but he does get bucked off quite often. he said mine was a fake for a month, until he seen Bob Frey's signature on repair, never got an apology
from him, for trashing my Scruggs, oh well some get a thrill out of becoming a..es

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cant figure out what any of the players in the thread were thinking. but a few things.

dont come on and post and whine about getting screwed for a small problem that is debatable when you also have a dirty closet as it will come out and bite you good.. .

nick isnt a thief but his business practices seem to over favor himself, so be careful dealing with him without defining exactly the conditions of the sale.

dont accuse someones else's cue of being a fake or having problems unless you can back it up. at the most only give a warning to verify the authenticity.

Well said.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard secondhand and read some screenshots that's what the seller said regarding Nick, that he offered a lowball offer then said it was a fake, I wasn't sure reading the screenshots if he was saying Nick made a bid on this particular cue or a different cue he was selling.

Both the cuehunter and ideologist has confirmed Nick was banned from the Scruggs facebook group for making accusations and then not presenting any evidence, I have asked him twice in this thread, and about a dozen people asked him in the thread listed below that Nick STARTED where he said the cue was a fake, but, no response...

Reading the comment below by Don Sherman, makes a person wonder what's going on with the guy...

So he tried to buy the cue he claimed was fake?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So he tried to buy the cue he claimed was fake?

Not sure exactly, which is why I asked Nick to clarify a few times in this thread, and about a dozen other people asked him to clarify in the thread he started calling the cue a fake.

Also, quite a few people wanted him to clarify on the Scruggs FB group, although according to Ideologist and the CueHunter he was banned for making false accusations and not presenting evidence, Don Sherman also mentioned Nick called his Scruggs a fake too, go figure.

The seller of the cue on Ebay "Clemsongoodson" said a few things, I am only seeing his comment that he had posted on Ebay, which was

"***For the jealous hater(Nick serdumba**) saying this cue is fake on fb/az your a joke sir! I have no reason to sell anything fake,especially my cheapest cue. Sorry my collection puts yours to shame! Get a life. Funny you never contacted me first so im guessing you knew it was legit and are trying to hurt my reputation bc i turned down an offer from you or just jealous in general***"