FS 8 point Cocobolo w/ Micarta ferrule

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It is the brown cue on the left. Paper based Micarta with stiff taper. Leather wrap, modified 3/8x10 brass pin, canvas phenolic collars, Kamui black tip, no weight bolt, no bumper. Rolls straight.

One of my earlier cues and the only cue I have made with a Prather front. Anyone who has hit with Micarta knows its special hit. I had been attached to this cue but its time to part with it.
Tulsa-20110217-00224.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

12.5 mm tip. - 3.7oz shaft. - 14.9. Oz. butt. - .845 joint

No PayPal, money order or cashiers check please.

$875 shipped OBO. Ins'd, del conf, CONUS. Email me at skcustomcue@gmail.com (preferred) or send a pm

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My best to you and your family, sir! Cue is still for sale.

I'm also looking for ivory for ferrukes and joints, but no inlay slaslabs!

I would also rrade partially for Kamui Boack tips, break tips, and some 14 thread pins and 7/1614 inserts to go with it.

Sorry about the lfrequent bumpage Since when did they come up with the 48 houur rule? I havent been around these parts lately, so please excuse what offense I may have caused to everyone else.

In szpite of all strarted vegaskno ****ing sheeeit......... wow. iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
My best to you and your family, sir! Cue is still for sale.

I'm also looking for ivory for ferrukes and joints, but no inlay slaslabs!

I would also rrade partially for Kamui Boack tips, break tips, and some 14 thread pins and 7/1614 inserts to go with it.

Sorry about the lfrequent bumpage Since when did they come up with the 48 houur rule? I havent been around these parts lately, so please excuse what offense I may have caused to everyone else.

In szpite of all strarted vegaskno ****ing sheeeit......... wow. iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Here are the rules, Sir!
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=264464

1) The entire forum is caveat emptor. Let the buyer beware. Neither AZBilliards nor any of its owners, employees or agents makes any claims concerning the value or usefulness of any item offered herein for sale. AZBilliards accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the threads on this forum or for any of the merchandise that is sold here and does not do background checks or any other checks on individuals using this forum. AZBilliards is never to be considered a source of recourse for deals gone bad. We do not inspect merchandise, and we deny any and all liability arising from the use of this forum.

2) If you are going to participate in the " Wanted / for Sale " area of AZB, your items for sale or trade MUST be pool related or strictly offered for trade for a pool related item.

3) Any Posts without an Item For Sale, Trade or Wanted to buy will be deleted.

4) "Price check" threads are not allowed.

5) There will be no cash offers etc. for non-pool related items.

6) If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will receive warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

7) You have no right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.

8) Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

9) Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

10) It is also strongly suggested that you use an escrow service when making any purchase.

11) Over-active bumping is not allowed. If most of the replies to your post are bumps that is overactive bumping. Anything more than a single bump in any 48-hour period is over-bumping.

12) Your use of this forum reflects your consent of these rules and that you will in all ways hold AZBilliards harmless from any liability arising from the use of this forum.

13) All Questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the sales thread. It will be considered a bump to do so. ( Dave Wilson )

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
bump . . ....................... thanks for all the interest thus far.....

This cue hits like no other..... (notice I didn't say 'JAM UP')

or 'hits like a monster'

or anything else like that. I'm not the best cue maker, but I am a player that makes cues for players. This just happened to turn out great, as it is one of my early cues back when I first started learning. (in other words, I got lucky for it to turn out straight, with not too bad leather wrap job, someone who knows how to stroke the ball consistently the same every time will have more appreciation for this type of hit.

I have another cue that may not sell (in two weeks when the buyer is expected to purchase..... wrapless ebony & birdseye with Szam style ringwork but with 7 veneers.... will post a pic in new thread if it comes to that [point.

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Bump. . . . . . . . Will also trade for a used MacBook Pro, pref Sandy Bridge Technology i5 or i7 with pref 500GB or more SSD MacBook Air would work too, but As a second alternative to a Pro.

Lets hear some offers

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Final price drop

$600 shipped CONUS

Will ship overseas, BUT buyer pays all shipping costs

Will also trade partially for ivory and Kamui Black tips and possibly other cue parts . . .

Thank you,

Sung Kang