Brunswick table

ghostdd9

It only shows with a Brunswick logo but nothing else. Has drop pocket inside each leg. Frame and legs are metal.

Attachments

• IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 345

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely a Brunswick Manhattan. A pretty cool table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you! Is this model no longer being produced or somehow, why can't I found this information from brunswick's official website?

I don’t know for sure if they are still making those, but it would appear that they are not. I was wondering the same and noticed that they aren’t listed on their website as available, so I’ll go out there on a limb and say whatever they have left in show rooms is probably all that is left.

I never have played on one of those and was wondering what kinda sound is produced when you fire one in a corner pocket with those metal tubes underneath?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know for sure if they are still making those, but it would appear that they are not. I was wondering the same and noticed that they aren’t listed on their website as available, so I’ll go out there on a limb and say whatever they have left in show rooms is probably all that is left.

I never have played on one of those and was wondering what kinda sound is produced when you fire one in a corner pocket with those metal tubes underneath?

Made from '03-'10.