AZB-1P room money MUST be mailed out

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I think Don is allowed to speak his opinion without being attacked for it.

Anyway, the only person who should be addressing his post is Timberly.

Then why don't you mind your own business for a change ?

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don. I just don't think anyone should get in the middle of it so that it becomes full-blown drama.

I hate to see any kind of animosity on the board, and don't want to see it egged on.

Do you think we are dumb here? DO you think we don't know how much you dislike Timberly, this is your fourth post in this thread, and you don't want it to be egged on?
Sister you are just doing the happy dance that someone crapped all over Timberly. If you had any want for this not to be a full blown drama you would not have added to it.

Anyone that volunteers their time for anything has my thanks.

What have you done for the board members marisa?
What have you done to make this a more social board?
The answer is nothing.

So maybe it's time if you don't have anything nice to say about or to Timberly you stay outa the threads and quit knocking down people who donate their time to this board.
I also have put you on ignore
because I truly believe in my heart that MEAN people suck.
mrs.g

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Gunn_Slinger said:
Do you think we are dumb here? DO you think we don't know how much you dislike Timberly, this is your fourth post in this thread, and you don't want it to be egged on?
Sister you are just doing the happy dance that someone crapped all over Timberly. If you had any want for this not to be a full blown drama you would not have added to it.

The answer is nothing.

So maybe it's time if you don't have anything nice to say about or to Timberly you stay outa the threads and quit knocking down people who donate their time to this board.
mrs.g
Mrs. G!

Your summation of (not so, SM) is perfect, you hit it right on the head. She is truly a piece of work! I wish I could give you more rep points!

Don, ya know I love ya buddy, but I don't understand the situation with Tim's. Maybe you can PM me?

Hugs,

Eydie

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Gunn_Slinger said:

The answer is nothing.

mrs.g
Actually, I think Timberly did a great job with the raffle and the room, and have been polite in telling her so publicly. I even offered to help pay for a rental car so she could hold the raffle at the Tiger Pool Tour in October as she had originally planned.

I posted what I did because, for once, there has been no animosity on the board lately, and would love to see it kept that way.

T

Timberly

Love The Game said:
Timberly,

Check sent today. See you at DCC.
Love The Game, I appreciate you wanting to contribute towards the room but we're past the deadline.

I have too much going on in my personal life to continue to try to keep up with last min checks & going to the bank. In the next two weeks I will be slammed at work (holidays make my line of work a nightmare) and I have doctors appts, a court date that I have to prepare for, New yrs, and somehow find time to pack and be prepared to fly out on Jan 5th. I'm not ready for Christmas due to a crazy week at work (10+ hrs a day this week) and I'm simply overwhelmed with everything at this point. FWIW, there is one more thing that I'm choosing to keep private that plays a very large roll in hindering my ability to do any of the above.

For anyone that may take this as complaining, realize that the reasons stated above are why a deadline was put into place to begin with.

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Ladies, be nice. You are both friends of mine, and the last thing I want to do right before Christmas is to ban a friend for tossing insults at another user.

Mike

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Hey Mike!

AzHousePro said:
Ladies, be nice. You are both friends of mine, and the last thing I want to do right before Christmas is to ban a friend for tossing insults at another user.

Mike

Why was my post deleted? I just mentioned that I reported it to your sheriff and that Marissa had intentionally insulted Eydie before with the same slur.

Barbara

Reactions: Hal

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Barbara said:
Why was my post deleted? I just mentioned that I reported it to your sheriff and that Marissa had intentionally insulted Eydie before with the same slur.

Barbara
Be sure to mention to him or her the numerous attacks Eydie continues to make on me, and that insulting someone isn't a crime.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since I deleted the post that was reported, I figured it made sense to delete the post that said it was reported.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Insulting a fellow user of the forums is a warnable and bannable offense here.

Mike

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:

Mike
Thank you Mike!

Marissa, I don't make attacks on you, you set yourself up and then play offended when someone calls you out. Listen Marissa, I could care less about what you think of me. You are so far removed from my world, that you just don't count. I have a professional career here, you are a follower, nothing more.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This sort of post doesn't help. Please don't claim innocence and then take a parting shot. The next shot from anyone here will result in a banning.

Mike

Eydie Romano said:
Thank you Mike!

Marissa, I don't make attacks on you, you set yourself up and then play offended when someone calls you out. Listen Marissa, I could care less about what you think of me. You are so far removed from my world, that you just don't count. I have a professional career here, you are a follower, nothing more.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:

Mike

So what will happen to purdman for his attack on Timberly? It was so uncalled for, low, and just mean.

quote from purdman
"Actually it is because you folks allowed her to be involved in the first place. Her true colors come out when there is a poolplayers azz to kiss or she has some power. To tell you the truth, I have seen her at work and it is sickening. I was going to go to the DCC this year, however, not with her running anything. I wouldn't go if Timberly was handing out towels in the mens room. I know this ain't gonna make me very popular with those who's azz she is constantly kissing. I just can't take it anymore. If you don't want to do it, don't volunteer for it!! Just stop bit@hing about it.
Purdman"
Does he just get away with being like this?

Reactions: Hal

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep. And then piling on was was the little protected troll, mawissa.... slyly insulting Timberly and calling Eydie derogatory names. Nope. There is no double standard here. :rolleyes:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
ScottR said:
Yep. And then piling on was was the little protected troll, mawissa.... slyly insulting Timberly and calling Eydie derogatory names. Nope. There is no double standard here. :rolleyes:
One: How am I a troll if I have no hidden identity or agenda?

Two: How have I insulted Timberly?

Three: Was that an insult? I think that's grounds for banishment.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I was trying to point out that taking a parting shot right after a warning was given about this sort of thing was not a good idea.

Mike

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
????????????????

Timberly my question is: Hows the thumb? Thanks for all the hard work.
Pinocchio

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
One: How am I a troll if I have no hidden identity or agenda?

Two: How have I insulted Timberly?

Three: Was that an insult? I think that's grounds for banishment.
1. You do have one.
2. It would be nice to quote how you insulted her, but the posts have been deleted.
3. Yes it was an insult. Ban me AND you for calling Eydie "jabba". Right?? Except you have been banned before so this would be a permanent one for you. Right??

This is no parting shot, Mike. I'm just answering her direct questions to me.