2012 AZ/OP members room interest thread

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
I would be very interested in the mini-tournament and my money is on its way.

That would make it 6: poolandpokerman, ktown D, Bigtruck, Cory, ACE and me.

As Ktown D said, we can make it a short race. Something cheap to keep the AZ's brotherhood going and fun.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The amount is $25 per person.

I won't be there until the 23rd, but Jerry will be there before that. Just decide on the best night for the tourney and we can make it happen.

Mike

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Stupid Pay Pal wont let me sign up,ARGH!,I guess Pay Pal does suck,guess I wont be joining the AZ room.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
That would make it 6: poolandpokerman, ktown D, Bigtruck, Cory, ACE and me.

As Ktown D said, we can make it a short race. Something cheap to keep the AZ's brotherhood going and fun.

I'm in for the tournament as well. I won't be there till the 25th though.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in for the mini, if I can figure out paypal an, where are yall sending the money???? Will be there after Music City Open.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will get paid up tomorrow when I am on a friendly computer. I will stagger myself away from the bar for a mini tourney.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
So, we have about 9 people interested in some Mini Tournaments: poolandpokerman, ktown D, Bigtruck, Cory, ACE, gunzby, brock, mattb and me.

What dates? I'll be there for the entire event.

Is Sunday Jan. 22nd ok?

Is a 10 PM start ok? Everyone should be free from playing in the regular tournament by then. At the old EW, their minis start at midnight sometimes.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may be interested in a mini

So, we have about 9 people interested in some Mini Tournaments: poolandpokerman, ktown D, Bigtruck, Cory, ACE, gunzby, brock, mattb and me.

Is Sunday Jan. 22nd ok?

Is a 10 PM start ok? Everyone should be free from playing in the regular tournament by then. At the old EW, their minis start at midnight sometimes.

Depending on what is happening in the bank event.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member

Is Sunday Jan. 22nd ok?

I won't be there then but I certainly can't expect for an event to be held up for me. Hell, they are holding up the derby 9 ball til I get there.....:)

I would recommend you try to start it later than 10 though, wait until the matches for the day finish up.

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is the easy way

You can pay us at the event. No worries.

Mike

one year alot of people would have paid at the door, cause some pool players caint write checks???!!!!! sometimes Ace is the only one in there playing with him self!!!!!!!:thumbup:

ACE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one year alot of people would have paid at the door, cause some pool players caint write checks???!!!!! sometimes Ace is the only one in there playing with him self!!!!!!!:thumbup:

I take advantage of the room for practice time

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Steve!!!! Now you are doing evar thang!!!!! Paying for my dinner and then paying for Ace an Deeman so I have some one to play all night!!!!!!! If we hadnt been in there playing the room woulda been dead all night!!!!!!!!

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is the latest list...

Michael-Hoang
Cory Duquaine
Williebetmore
sjm
berniep
bill stroud
Poolandpokerman