From Las Vegas, Neveda...It's Batman!

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ordered 2 cues in March of 2005. Received both on 1/10/19. I have immense respect for the entire South West crew for adhering to quality standards set long ago by Jerry Frankin. I received my first new South West cue in early 1983, a merry widow. I wrote Jerry at that time asking to be a dealer. Lol. Laurie saves everything and about 10 years ago she sent me back a copy of that letter to enjoy! This Gaboon on Gaboon cue has uncommon blue, black, blue veneers. With the all black linen wrap the cue is stealthy looking. I'm calling it the Batman. Hehe. Slim butt, weighs in at 19.05 oz. Standard pro shafts--the best South West shaft taper for pool players. PICTURES REMOVED AT REQUEST OF BUYER and no longer available for anyone to see. Sorry..

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Batman
I like the name and I really like the cue.

I don't think I have ever seen a South West Cue that I liked as much.
You really have something special here,I started buying ebony on ebony from Jerry back in the 80s

I even preferred blue or green veneers but I usually got whiteblue white together

This combination of your is so unique,I think I will order one just like it,only at 75 years old I might be
too old to play when it gets finished

There are some who say, I am too old now

I love your South west Batman,it is my all time favorite,a true 1 of a kind
as far as know

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i have never got what the deal is about south west nor why people put up with the wait or price

but this very nice looking, something ive never been able to say about south west cues before