rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member

I just got off the phone with a little birdie from the IPT who told me that you would have a very good chance at some of the qualifiers if you signed up for this coming weekend. Get the jump on everyone else and sign up for the first week's qualifiers. This is your chance to get your $100K in 2007!

From the IPT website:

There will be 100 qualifying tournaments worldwide for entry into the IPT 2007 Tour Card Tournament to be held at the Wynn in Las Vegas,Nevada from December 12-17, 2006. The players who take first and second place in each of these 100 qualifiers will earn their spots to compete in this Tour Card Tournament (listed throughout the entry form as “TC,” and numbered 1-100 depending on location). This will make a total of 200 players who will qualify. The prize for this tournament is a 2007 Tour Card!

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:

I just got off the phone with a little birdie from the IPT who told me that you would have a very good chance at some of the qualifiers if you signed up for this coming weekend.
Could you ask that little birdie if it would be okay if I play in this weekend's qualifiers but pay my $2000 entry fee in several installments?

I promise I'll have the first check in the mail sometime this month. :eek:

Snap9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry Rackmsucker----------I will wait til the checks clear this time. I don't want to help the IPT make up any bouncing checks.

If the tour makes it into 2007 I might consider trying to qualify than.

I do want the IPT to succeed, but am very leery as to whether it will.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Do I get a set of Ginzu Steak knifes...or a copy of Megamemory?
japknifetrio.jpg

rackmsuckr said:

I just got off the phone with a little birdie from the IPT who told me that you would have a very good chance at some of the qualifiers if you signed up for this coming weekend. Get the jump on everyone else and sign up for the first week's qualifiers. This is your chance to get your $100K in 2007!

From the IPT website:

There will be 100 qualifying tournaments worldwide for entry into the IPT 2007 Tour Card Tournament to be held at the Wynn in Las Vegas,Nevada from December 12-17, 2006. The players who take first and second place in each of these 100 qualifiers will earn their spots to compete in this Tour Card Tournament (listed throughout the entry form as “TC,” and numbered 1-100 depending on location). This will make a total of 200 players who will qualify. The prize for this tournament is a 2007 Tour Card!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Here are some up coming qualifiers at pro-Tyme Billiards in orland Park, IL. Come and qualify here and Good Luck Everyone!

IPT MINI-QUALIFIER

SEPTEMBER 30TH

1ST PLACE WILL RECIEVE A $2,000.00 SPOT IN THE OCTOBER 6TH IPT TOUR CARD QUALIFIER HOSTED BY PRO-TYME BILLIARDS

$200.00 ENTRY; 12:00 PM PLAYERS MEETING

BASED ON 10 MAN FEILD

DRESS CODES WILL APPLY. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IPT TOUR CARD QUALIFIER

OCTOBER 6TH - 8TH

$2,000.00 ENTRY FEE, PLAYER'S MEETING AT 10:00 AM

TOP TWO PLAY IN LAS VEGAS AT THE WYNN FOR A 2007 IPT TOUR CARD

TOP 50 PLAYERS AT THE WYNN WILL RECIEVE THEIR 2007 IPT TOUR CARDS

A 2007 TOUR CARD MEANS $100,000.00, A 401 K AND HEALTH INSURANCE!!

DRESS CODES WILL APPLY TO BOTH PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS.PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU.

IPT TOUR CARD QUALIFIER

OCTOBER 27TH - 29TH

$2,000.00 ENTRY FEE ;PLAYER'S MEETING AT 10:00 AM

A 2007 TOUR CARD MEANS $100,000.00, A 401K AND HEALTH INSURANCE

DRESS CODES WILL APPLY TO BOTH PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU.

IPT TOUR CARD QUALIFIER

NOVEMBER 17TH - 19TH

$2,000.00 ENTRY FEE, 10:00 AM PLAYER'S MEETING

A 2007 IPT TOUR CARD MEANS $100,000.00, A 401 K AND HEALTH INSURANCE

DRESS CODES WILL APPLY TO BOTH PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS. THANK YOU.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tour Card qualifiers at Blackbird Billiards

I heard from the owner last weekend that there will be 3 tour card qualifier tournaments held at Blackbird Billiards, in Kalamazoo, MI. The first one is, I believe, scheduled for a week from tomorrow, on Friday, Sept. 22. Don't know when the other two are, but anyone interested should call Tim at Blackbird Billiards (269-978-8620) or check the website: www.blackbirdbilliards.com

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com