** Florida Pool Scene **

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya guess I'm bad action 5k sets not playing any pool. What a nit I am. Kid def got better at banks can't fade him there, but I'll just take the 8 again and he can bet up to a number I can't count too

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya guess I'm bad action 5k sets not playing any pool. What a nit I am. Kid def got better at banks can't fade him there, but I'll just take the 8 again and he can bet up to a number I can't count too

I never said you were bad action but you only wanted to play the set you won at and that would of been bad bussiness on our part. I know you have gamble. He is in vegas a lot just talk to jhall and you guys can match up how you want

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in LV as well, I prob won't play for a week or two but if he wants to match up I can play him any kind of rotation

barboxplr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scott my name is clint. i was down there with a friend of mine who played also,, from indiana we played a bunch of johns tourneys and gambled a little

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd probably have a ranking list like this for all around player. Guy must have lived down there at least like 3 years during the time frame.

1. Buddy Hall

2 thru 10 in no certain order would be some of these guys, listed in alpha. Order.

Corey Deuel
John Schmidt
Justin Hall
Mark Gregory
Richly Richeson
Steve Cook
Steve Miz
Trapper John
Will Bilbrey

Best action guys.
Bubba
Victor
Pickle
O.B.
Butch in Ocala
Tony bologna in Ocala
Pepsi

Best hustler
Johnny Ross
Furber

Noticed Furber at the bottom of your post under best hustler. You said that shit straight, my daughter doesn't even play pool and he'd have her spotting him the 7, 8, and the breaks. That 'Chicken Man' is something else.

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Shanelle Loraine I think that's her name, she is out of Orlando Fl. Idk if she plays any action. It would be nice to watch though :D

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll name a few..........

Neil's Fujiwara
Butch Croft
David Grossman
Corey Penrod
Glen Olsen
Stoney Stone
Troy Frank
TK from Fla
Richard Broumpton

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
Yes Tony, I will play Anthony on a diamond, it can be at strokers in palm harbor or in south florida. I just want to play on a newer nice diamond

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is a long shot because I can't recall the city, but the guy owned the poolroom and his brother played also, just not as well and he would play with a 1 piece cue he had a case made for. This guy would go off for good amounts and it was in the late 70's into the 80's. The last time I was there, Jumping Joe Lawrence and George Breedlove were already there with their stake horse and they were traveling in a motor home? This guy could play at times, he had George stuck pretty good and they had been playing a couple of days. Anyone know who I might be talking about?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll make a nice bet on James in that match too. Who's going to stake Anthony for all this bet?

jaywideman

Registered
ferber and ross and harley are all great hustlers. butch kroft in jax plays pretty good and will gamble. mills is always tough