** Florida Pool Scene **

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone wanna come to diamond billiards in cape coral and play justin bergman some?

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard melrose and anthony are coming to diamonds on saturday to play mario.. mario is going to blow the dust off his sticks and get in the box!!!

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow James, congrats on playing better, however I'll come outta retirement and stake myself or Anthony for any amount in any game of your liking. My only thing is we need the bet to be right

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow James, congrats on playing better, however I'll come outta retirement and stake myself or Anthony for any amount in any game of your liking. My only

Please post when either of you play him cause I'm gona unload on james. Tony I know you are good action so no disrespect I just like james any rotation against you or anthony.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This can't be real, but on the upside that it is I got 25k to 20k saying I got a winner... Lmk if you guys want it??

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you take it to Clearwater I'm sure James can get staked, no need to woof on here. He's more likely to get staked in the Clearwater area, play at Strokers.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This can't be real, but on the upside that it is I got 25k to 20k saying I got a winner... Lmk if you guys want it??

I work for a living so I don't got 20 or 25 but I got a lot of gamble so high rolling don't work if either of you play him I will post 2000 on the side in paypal or f..k it I will just fly down because this is free money. Signed in blood...Scott Howard.

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I work for a living so I don't got 20 or 25 but I got a lot of gamble so high rolling don't work if either of you play him I will post 2000 on the side in paypal or f..k it I will just fly down because this is free money. Signed in blood...Scott Howard.

you're still retarded! lol...."signed in blood"
, that's great!

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
I know this is a long shot because I can't recall the city, but the guy owned the poolroom and his brother played also, just not as well and he would play with a 1 piece cue he had a case made for. This guy would go off for good amounts and it was in the late 70's into the 80's. The last time I was there, Jumping Joe Lawrence and George Breedlove were already there with their stake horse and they were traveling in a motor home? This guy could play at times, he had George stuck pretty good and they had been playing a couple of days. Anyone know who I might be talking about?

Earl Kellum played with a one piece cue at the Flamingo in St. Petersburg, I remember Breedlove was around mid 80's, but he was staying at the Empress Motel just up the street. Dale Nichols is the owner, him & Earl are the ones that took TK off for 18K.

Last edited:

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not woofing, and def not traveling to hope a pool game goes off. Was just responding to a post that was totally ridiculous. So ridiculous I'm laying 25/20k so if you got 2k on it that's 10%. I'm sure you guys can pool together the rest.