Iphone/Itouch Apps for pool/billiards List

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member
I tried searching for apps related to pool. Through the search function I found the following:

Breakspeed
Billiards101
Icarom
billiardmaster

Do you guys have any more to add on the list? Please share! I don't think there's a thread out there yet listing all the apps. Lets make it this thread.

Thank you!
Aaron

Last edited:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Blast billiards touch
Vegas pool shark
fuzz ball
midnight pool
pool pro online
Steve Davis online
pool night junkies
carambole
galactic pool
killer pool
Ronnie o'sullivan snooker
billiards lite
ilocate billiards
aim buddy

and the list goes on. You'll get more hits searching "billiards" than you will searching "pool"
MULLY

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
The overwhelming majority of the apps out there are games. I'm not going to jump all over an app, just because it has the words billiards, or 9-ball written over it. In addition to listing the existing apps, what kind of app would you find useful? Apps that are written for specifically for the needs of pool players.

Last edited:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
The overwhelming majority of the apps out there are games. I'm not going to jump all over an app, just because it has the words billiards, or 9-ball written over it. In addition to listing the existing apps, what kind of app would you find useful? Apps that are written for specifically for the needs of pool players.

I can't think of anything I'd want. I have the break speed one, which I've only used once, and I have the Carombole. It's a pretty good game. More of a challenge game than a pool game though. I also have one that has info about 3 cushion. Other than that I really don't see any use for them unless they come out with something with some major drills in it. Bob Jewett's test would be good as an app so you could carry with you.
MULLY

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member

training tools really like breakspeed or the icarom or even billiards101. kicks and banks would be ideal right now i.e Pool Night Junkees..that's a type of app i would be interested in. Not really too interested in games butg they'd be nice to have on a boring train ride home from work

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see ebooks as well, and an app to calculate kicks, something with the diamond system maybe where you can set up shots and play with them.

And hopefully not just for the Apple stuff since I don't have any of those.

FinnBoggCr

Billiards Auction House
Billiards 101 was created around 1. Making it a lil easier to have to some drills with you at all times. 2. Created for mainly those beginners who are going to stick with it and hire a local instructor to take them further. We are into our first week after release. Doing good and getting some great feedback.

Shaft

Hooked and Improving
Silver Member
Don't forget

Virtual Pool Mobile

• Decent game app for low price that is quite challenging and models the physics very well.
  • Career play starts on a small bar box against weak opponents and moves you up to a 9 footer against a computer that hardly misses.
  • You can also play online against strangers.
  • (Unfortunately, Jeanette Lee is not in this version)

Also... Kudos to the develepers of Breakspeed. That's neat.