Eydie Don't Give False Info To Players!!

Why do your lawyers know it all................. most of the players I know have talked to lawyers about their situation and they say good luck collecting anything.....KT is trying to get people paid their money so don't ruin it for players because if we keep this crap up he will give up and there will not ever be any money in pool......What are we suppose to rely on for tournaments your crappy windy city open that if you get 4th in you might be lucky enough to break even.............Every lawyer will tell you a different thing so don't act like your lawyers know more than anyone else...........................

in light of todays new posting guidelines, i think the moderators will get their first opportunity to enforce the civility requirements.

as far as your post is concerned, all i have to say to you is........bye.

rg

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
JamieMcWhorter said:
Why do your lawyers know it all................. most of the players I know have talked to lawyers about their situation and they say good luck collecting anything.....KT is trying to get people paid their money so don't ruin it for players because if we keep this crap up he will give up and there will not ever be any money in pool......What are we suppose to rely on for tournaments your crappy windy city open that if you get 4th in you might be lucky enough to break even.............Every lawyer will tell you a different thing so don't act like your lawyers know more than anyone else...........................

JAMIE,

What do you THINK Edyie's lawyer said?

THANKS in advance

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
JamieMcWhorter said:

FYI< This info was confirmed by several other lawyers nationwide. I am not giving any wrong information.
Yes, my highly educated attorneys know a lot. Actually they know so much that they have won litigation against KT in the past. Now what do you have to say? Oh, maybe YOU know it all! LOL FOOLISH!:rolleyes:

Take the question to a lawyer that specializes in this and see if I have given the wrong info.

Fortunatly you have already proven yourself to be idiotioc in your past posts, so now you have just confirmed it...

Here's the difference between my events and the IPT, mine are established and I dont do it for the money, because there is none. I do it for the players.

You make me laugh.. Soooooo..... LOL Hold up, stop the presses everyone, Jamie McWorter has spoken! Give me a break!

Last edited:

av84fun

Banned
Edyie...<<Actually they know so much that they have won litigation against KT in the past. Now what do you have to say? >>

Please don't interpret this question as an expression of any doubt whatsoever about your above post. But would you kindly advise me who the plaintiff was in that litigation? It is a matter of public record so the lawyers should have no problem in giving you the names if you don't already know them.

As you may have noted, I like to keep up with legal matters. If I could just have:

Plaintiff Name v. Kevin Trudeau (or one of his entities that was sued) plus the venue in which the case was tried, I would appreciate that either here or via PM.

Thank you.

Jim

av84fun

Banned
Edyie....<<OMG, does this mean kisses, hugs and making up?>>

NO KISSES....NEVER!!! LOL

Jim
and check your PM in a few minutes.
(-:

Purdman

Banned
JamieMcWhorter said:

14 posts and you have managed to offend most of us. Eydie has been aroung a lot longer than you and has done more to promote pool than most of us have. Where do you get off buddy? I know, right here. What a twerp! KT fan and azz kisser!!!
Purdman:cool:

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i do wonder tho, how many players will hold off or just say oh well better than nothing and just cash it. i'd be surprised (pleasantly) if over 10% keep the checks and dont cash them.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ioCross said:
i do wonder tho, how many players will hold off or just say oh well better than nothing and just cash it. i'd be surprised (pleasantly) if over 10% keep the checks and dont cash them.

I thought about this a lot last night while letting some of this settle in.

I guess it is obviously up to the individual and their individual needs. At some point, if I were one of the players, I would get very tired of all The IPT drama.
For some, I suppose it might get them out of debt and for others maybe it wouldn't make any difference. For many who only recieved $555, what a letdown this must be.

I have a good friend right here in Texas who is an IPT player and I know what his intentions were. AH, the whole thing is just sickening.

ioCross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think most of the players will just treat this like another partial payment for an airbarrel. they'll be like, well atleast i got some cash back.

it must be depressing tho if you qualified thru a $2k tournerment, then play well enough to win some money, then have to deal with all the ipt horseshit, then after all that BS, you only get paid 550. i'd go crazy and start hunting KT.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Probably 90% of the unsponsered players in the USA live day to day. I think a lot of them probably owe money to people that loaned them to get to Reno..so they probably have to cash it. Johnnyt

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ioCross said:
i think most of the players will just treat this like another partial payment for an airbarrel. they'll be like, well atleast i got some cash back.

it must be depressing tho if you qualified thru a $2k tournerment, then play well enough to win some money, then have to deal with all the ipt horseshit, then after all that BS, you only get paid 550. i'd go crazy and start hunting KT.

How about this? Apparently KT is only going to pay 1/3. Anyway, he has issued checks for 11%. Of those who signed with Mark Trainer, thy get Zero.
Now let your imagination roll.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Yet another user who is having problems with the concept of not making personal attacks towards other users.

Mike

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Yet another user who is having problems with the concept of not making personal attacks towards other users.

Mike

Seems to be alot of them around lately hey Mike? You and Mr. Wilson have certainly had your hands full lately, but I appreciate you guys cleaning up the board.

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
cuetechasaurus said:
I'm curious about this Jamie McWhorter guy....is this the same person who makes McWhorter custom cues?
no, as far as i know he is not related. saw him once in a tourament here in michigan a couple of years ago, it looked like he was about 12.
M.C.