The Atlantic Challenge Cup Streaming Now Sat Night 945pm

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched some last night and watching now. I'm impressed! These young people can shoot damn good! Fun to watch and good free stream!

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched most of yesterday's and today's matches and enjoyed it very much but I'm an old guy and enjoy watching young people try their best.

These "kids" are really putting their best effort into this.

I hope anyone who reads this thread checks in tomorrow and watches some of the matches.

The times are CST.

lbostons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've enjoyed the matches that I have caught as well. Sorta reminds me of the Ryder Cup. Team Europe are hanging together and some of Team America are together. That bothers me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went there yesterday, I can't believe how there's barely anyone there. Maybe 20 spectators max. Great playing, Nick Varner, Allison Fisher, Johnny Archer, Mark Wilson and Dennis Hatch are there and it's free to get in. Anyone in the Chicago area should definitely go check it out and support team America!!!

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They need to market and advertise this stuff better, I had no idea it was going on until Friday. Had I known a week ahead of time I'd have planned to drive down to watch on Saturday.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I went there yesterday, I can't believe how there's barely anyone there. Maybe 20 spectators max. Great playing, Nick Varner, Allison Fisher, Johnny Archer, Mark Wilson and Dennis Hatch are there and it's free to get in. Anyone in the Chicago area should definitely go check it out and support team America!!!

Jeanette Lee is there, too.

But fagettabout all them....

Mike Howerton & Jerry Forsyth are there, as well. :thumbup:

and Upstate Al & Mark Wilson... :cool:

These kids are part of our sports future. Maybe for next year we can support them better. I wasn't aware of this event until just before it began.

I suspect the spectators there this year are mostly family and friends.

best,
brian kc

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream quality and commentary is excellent also.

The only thing bothering me today is the applause by the US parents and friends when Team Europe makes a mistake. I understand how difficult it is to hold back but this bothers me.

It bothers me less at the Ryder or Mosconi because the players are professionals but these are really kids.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Scott, the only issue I had was the commercials but I have the ustream advantage or whatever it is so I opened a second window, signed into ustream and then pasted the link from the first window into the second window...no more commercials except the CSI/sponser commercials.

Tony C

lbostons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I meant one of the Sponors. Just reread what I typed. The Madsen/Ponton has been a fun match to watch. I'm a big fan of April Larson. I'm looking forward to her next team match.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Tired to buy tickets, no where on the site to buy them. Sent an email to the contact, and no reply. I mean, how much work do I have to do to buy a ticket to a pool event ?? I would have just shown up and tried at the door, but it said limited to 60 folks, so I just assumed it was sold out, and why drive 35 mins just to turn around ??

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Team Europe wins 11 - 3

Great event and great sportsmanship after the final ball was pocketed.

Masseyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed watching this as well.

A big Thank You!!!, to all that made it happen. The video quality was great! And, the commentators were very good!

The advertising of the event could have been better. I didn't know about it until Thursday before it began.

Thanks to CSI for streaming the event.

Those young ones were very good. A great chance for them to compete in a high level tournament atmosphere.

But, once again Europe kicked our butts!