Liz Ford chops up Earl at the BLAZE! You are my HERO!!!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid At LEISURE TIME BILLIARDS that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.

Liz, you should think of it as a huge feather in your cap and smile every time you think of it after having to endure that indignant confrontational world class piece of junk. (anyone who heard some of the stuff he was saying would agree in an instant)
Liz you should be proud.
You deserve nothing less then having a parade in your honor celebrating it.
The next time i see you, the first thing i am gonna do is congratulate you in person for a job well done.:D

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
SUPERSTAR said:
Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.

Liz, you should think of it as a huge feather in your cap and smile every time you think of it after having to endure that indignant confrontational world class piece of junk. (anyone who head some of the stuff he was saying would agree in an instant)
Liz you should be proud.
You deserve nothing less then having a parade in your honor celebrating it.
The next time i see you, the first thing i am gonna do is congratulate you in person for a job well done.:D

Tell us how you really feel Suppy.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Tell us how you really feel Suppy.

I am smiling ear to ear for her thinking about it. I believe the phrase is S@!# eating grin. Just like this smiley:D

iralee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SUPERSTAR said:
Congratulations to Liz ford on her playing so rock solid that it caused Earl Strickland to forfeit mid match while losing the set, and in the process, making him lose his mind, go on tilt, curse out everyone in the place and say some truly unbelievable things to basically make a humongous ass out of himself.

That win is extremely significant for her to have in her pocket... go Liz!

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
She mentioned something in her blog but in such an understated way, I was not sure what she meant. FYI: Her blog is pretty entertaining, she has a great sense of humor.

Nice going Liz!

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
she is pretty hot too :)

img3033sm5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Slider

S.F. Bay Area
Silver Member
Two things... Two very big things.

1) Earl has some sort of psychological handicap regarding playing pool with women.

2) Supe, you have an absolutely amazing set of t3at5.

Ken

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
SUPERSTAR,

Here's something pretty cool :cool: . On your avatar, if you take a piece of paper (or a business card, your hand, etc.) and cover up the top half of it (basically the hair line on up), it looks like a ladies a$$ :eek: . Geez, the best of both worlds ;) !!!

I must be a sick puppy, eh??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maniac

lizford

Silver Member
thanks?

As I just wrote to Superstar:

"Thanks for outing me...
The attention-whore in me says "Yay!" but the other 95% of me has a sinking feeling like a target was just placed around my neck :)"

Rather than being upset, I was tickled pink that I got the honor of the full "Earl Show". I would have felt cheated if I played him and nothing happened. Or worse, if he tore through me like I wasn't even there.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Details, please.

lizford said:

"Thanks for outing me...
The attention-whore in me says "Yay!" but the other 95% of me has a sinking feeling like a target was just placed around my neck :)"

Rather than being upset, I was tickled pink that I got the honor of the full "Earl Show". I would have felt cheated if I played him and nothing happened. Or worse, if he tore through me like I wasn't even there.
Could I get some details of this match? Ranked, Unranked? Why Earl snapped? I mean, congratulations on a match, I think.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Yeah, I second the details. Video plz?!?!!11?

Did you give him any weight? ;D

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
lizford said:

"Thanks for outing me...

This is a girl that has her head on straight. You'll go far.

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
lizford said:

"Thanks for outing me...

LMAO!! You're too funny!!

Barbara

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just have to know some details of this match. Was there three games to seven or something like that? Even? I know in some of our local tournaments, we have to give up five going to seven. Was this the situation? Or, was it even, and he snapped when he got down and everyone cheered for the lady?

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
lizford said:

"Thanks for outing me...

Congrats!!
What were you doing at Leisure Time? Who won what ever tourney was going on there? Jessie B.? He would be my bet since it is his place ya know (someday (DADDY'S NOW)).