Frankie Doodle...Has anyone used him?

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
I've shot with a couple of his cues from when he was first starting out and they seemed pretty good to me. I'm sure he's only gotten better since. I don't know of anyone that shoots with one of his cues, but I do know a lot of people who have gotten repair work done by him and have recommended me to him for that. He's a really nice guy, though I will say he always kicks my ass in 9 ball.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
I was just at Frankie's last week, he does all the work on all my cues.
He is a very nice guy and does excellent work.

I have never played with one of his cues, but have seen his work and it is very nice.

He has been taking care of my cues for the last few years and I always recommend him.

Everytime I get a cue back from him, it is super clean and the shaft feel is perfect.

:)

jdsons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am also curious. The prices are great. You may get more members who have tried/used/know Frankies cues if you redirected this post to the wanted/sale section. It is totally acceptable, especially if you are looking to purchase a cue.

jdson.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Give him a call, he usually answers the phone, or if he is out back in the shop his wife answers, they are super nice folks.:)

poolpunk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just ordered one of Frankie's sneaky pete cues and it arrived today. I just spent about 3 hours playing with it and I love it. Has a nice hit and the balance is fantastic. I tried a predator Z shaft with it and I think it actually plays better with the original shaft.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
StrokeofLuck said:
Frankie Doodle? Dandy. Sorry, couldn't resist. Never heard of him.;)

He is a local guy, here in St.Pete.

This was and still is a retirment town, so he is a nice older man that lives with his wife and has a nice shop to work on, repair and build cues.

He is super nice, and does great work, he does not try and compete with other cue makers, he just enjoys his work.

:)

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
just picked up a old hubble that he refinished for me...WOW GREAT WORK.
he is a great guy and does outstanding work...could not pass up a custom sneaky he has haging up in his shop....try him out!!!