Magic Chalk T-Shirts for sale

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
NO LONGER FOR SALE. PLease see new thread on TSHIRTS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attachments

• MCT4.jpg
    MCT4.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,603
Last edited:

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want to order some T-shirts for promotional give-aways and such. However, you need to order in bulk to get a reasonable price. The below MC T-shirts are Hanes Beefy T's, so they are built to last. Hanes has been using this tough T-shirt for 35 years.

My cost on the shirts are $16 if I order at least 48 of them. Yes, a little pricey for wholesale, but I used a quality t-shirt, and printed on front & back, and used 3 different colors with design.

So, if anyone wants a t-shirt for $16 come get it. For an even $20 I will throw in a box of chalk. ($7 value) Shipping should be around $4.

$20 for T-shirt and that includes shipping.
$24 for T-shirt with chalk, and that includes shipping.

View attachment 403246

View attachment 403246

Of course, I put only the back of the t-shirt above and not the front. I will post the front of t-shirt shortly.

Place your order (no money needed at this time) and if enough interest I will order the shirts which takes a few weeks. Just respond to this thread with size and once I have enough folks interested I will place order.

Would like to order and get these by Xmas, but Jan 1st at the latest.

I'll take 1

XL + Chalk

Last edited:
Reactions: KRJ

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Chicago. You might want to look at Teespring in addition to Custom Ink. They have a unique biz model. Also, I am in the business of selling into this industry, you may want to check some local printers around your area directly. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KRJ

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
NOTFOR SALE. Look for new thread for magic chalk tshirts

Attachments

• mcT.jpg
    mcT.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 817
  • MCTBack.jpg
    MCTBack.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
RJ, an 8 ball? Really?

C'mon, everyone plays 8 ball, no ?? I mean, it's the universal language for pool, heck even my license place is "BHIND D 8"

The 8ball is recognizable by even non pool players... what, go with a 9 ball ??

Last edited:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No, not everyone plays 8 ball. In fact I can't remember the last time I did. Put a star, a magic wand, anything but this. Deal breaker.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
No, not everyone plays 8 ball. In fact I can't remember the last time I did. Put a star, a magic wand, anything but this. Deal breaker.

I'll wait to hear from others....

I could put the LOGO from the front of the shirt on the back of the shirt... The Griffin with the crown ???

Last edited:

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Why don't you put a picture of the chalk itself on the back RJ ?

Gửi từ IM-A870L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk