View Single Post
Old
  (#78)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-11-2014, 10:35 AM

Well Tyler and Jay (RRfireblade) met up finally, over the weekend, and came up with a couple of ideas that should result in a prototype prosthetic bridge for Tyler. He has been shooting with the cue resting on the bones in his wrist, and doing pretty well. We all expect this new bridge to help him see and shoot normally (Tyler has CP and cannot make a bridge with his hand). I'm still out on the west coast, but I expect this will be done by the time I get home next month, and I'm anxious to see how it works for Tyler. Again, many thanks to everyone who provided helpful hints, links and photos to this thread.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

PBIA Master Instructor