View Single Post
I got swept up in the bot chase
Old
  (#3)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!
ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

I got swept up in the bot chase - 12-17-2018, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Here's their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TheNightKap/ It does look like one nice spot.

I got kicked out of facebook, they decided I was a bot. I created a new account called "Lotsa Luck" and they demanded a facial picture to prove I was not a bot. I suppose I could have stolen somebody but instead I sent them a picture of Lotsa Luck from Tumbleweeds. They said it wasn't detailed enough. They might have said the same about mine with a full beard. I said the hell with it, no mo facebook! Their security stinks and I am not inclined to give them a lot of information.

Anyway, the hall is nice, facebook ain't! I need to get down there and play some.

Hu