Thread: Q is real
View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

07-18-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Tell me if anything I posted is incorrect (not the conclusion I draw, which is my opinion about what all these failures indicate, but whether they have failed all these times).

If you've been following it all along, you must know what I said is the truth about their multiple fails.

Are you in denial about all of that? Or do you just have some alternate explanation than that they face-planted failed over and over again?

I know some of the MIllerites cultists took the first failed prediction of the return of Jesus in stride, because Mr. Miller had an apparently plausible explanation. After the second failure, though, I think almost all of them realized Miller was just wrong, and moved on with their lives. To form the Jehovah's Witnesses, iirc.
You obviously missed being notified that
Disinformation is necessary as the bad guys
Read the comns as well.

In your case I'm not certain
even the 2x4 would work.