Wpba San Diego updates

FrogKissin

Anne - I still love pool
Silver Member
Hello! I'm at the event and thanks to wifi here I can try to send some updates from my iPod touch. It's the 10 am rounds and here r scores. Kim white 6 cat metzinger 5. Holly wholes 5 my hang lac 4. Liz ford 5 Emily duddy 4. Angel paglia 6 Susan Williams 4. Brttany Bryant and Kim pierce tied 5 all. Caroline pao 5 Melissa little 2.
more later!

FrogKissin

Anne - I still love pool
Silver Member
Scores
melissa little 9 c pao 6
Kim pierce 9 b Bryant 5
a paglia 9 s Williams 5
Emily duddy 9 Liz ford 8
my hang lac 9 h sholes 7
Kim white 9 c metzinger 6

FrogKissin

Anne - I still love pool
Silver Member
Update
chang 9 Laura smith 3
Lisa marr 9 missa Morris 3
Morgan stienman 9 t rademakers .6
Erin mcmanus 9 m Sakai 7
j barrtea 9 b Calhoun 8
n keeney 9 e callado 8

will post more as am able :)

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Any one know where to find the brackets? The link to the draw chart on the WPBA home page isn't active.

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
Any one know where to find the brackets? The link to the draw chart on the WPBA home page isn't active.

I love watching, Streaming is way better than ESPN! Hands Down.
I'm feeling the no chart though...hope it is up soon. Until then thanks for the updates!

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I love watching, Streaming is way better than ESPN! Hands Down.
I'm feeling the no chart though...hope it is up soon. Until then thanks for the updates!

I agree with you Robin, Justin and the boys at TAR are sending out a real good quality stream, as per usual.

FrogKissin

Anne - I still love pool
Silver Member
hi all! The matches are running way behind. Some 2:30 matches are just starting. Here r some updates for u.

Line kjorsvik 9 Liz lovely 8
gyk 9 s novack 2
dawn Hopkins 9 m herndon 7
Liz Taylor 9 mo seto 2
ewa laurance 9 supadra Geronimo 2
Julie Kelly 9 Erica testa 6

FrogKissin

Anne - I still love pool
Silver Member
Hi all sorry it's been a bit for updates but Viejas hired me to work the tournament! It's been busy.
Here r match updates for 2:30pm

gerda hofstatter 9 Lisa davids 0
kyoko sone 9 Joanne Ashton 3
Kelly fisher. 9 Darlene stinson 1
Kim shaw 9 denise belanger 4
Karen corr 9 Cristina dlg. 5
Sarah rousey 9 Dana aft 5

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I was watching the stream and I noticed that they are not using Diamond table lights. Actually, the light on the stream table appears to be a 4 dome incandescent. Seems kind of odd.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Just got a textmessage from Line Kjorsvik. She was 7-2 loser to #1 Ga Young Kim but made a great comeback to win 9-8

All the way Line!!!!!!! :)

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Roy, Line made a ridiculously gutsy bank on the 5ball (only the 5,6,9 on the table) to win the match. It was really an incredible comeback!! I think everyone in the place applauded her comeback.

Sarah

P.S. Sorry, I totally forgot to take a picture of the bracket for you :(

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Hey Sarah,

Can you take your laptop down there and show them the brackets, when I was watching the stream they said they had checked it and it was fine. It is not fine, the losers side is showing all the wrong names and nothing has been updated at all. I think they might be updating it but not saving it or publishing it so it actually shows up online... ? So frustrating!

Thanks!