Lambros contact info

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I have sent numerous emails with no response also called 401-233-6300 but the phone rings once then nothing. Is there a better way to contact the shop?

Thanks.....TommyT

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's notoriously difficult to get a hold of. I always was able to get him on the phone with that number, but he never answered any of my emails. Try calling at different times of the day.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never had any luck either. Done with these kind of cue makers not worth head aches! No service no purchase!

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Just heard he going to close up shop,,Just heard this past weekend, I have had a couple of his cues , And just received my last one I had built in 2014. And they said back then it may have been comeing to a end, but we all thought it was a joke.. Mike and Donny sure built a hell of a cue, :sorry:

Last edited:

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have sent numerous emails with no response also called 401-233-6300 but the phone rings once then nothing. Is there a better way to contact the shop?

Thanks.....TommyT

Whether he's still in business or not, that's nothing new for this guy

My policy is this: if a cue maker doesn't call me back or reply to
my - single - email within 5 days I move on to the next one.

One phone call, one email. That's it for me.
It seems enough in any other business I have to deal with day in
and day out. Don't see why cue makers need more pampering.
I have no time to kiss cue maker's a$$.
There are plenty of honorable good makers who make just as
straight a cue as the ones who need their a$$es kissed and
primadonna treatment.

I'll leave that to someone else.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just heard he closed up shop,,just heard this past weekend, i have had a couple of his cues , and just received my last one i had built in 2014. And they said back then it may have been comeing to a end, but we all thought it was a joke.. Mike and donny sure built a hell of a cue, :sorry:

seams more & more calling it quits. Jim white,dishaw probably more than mentioned! As some retired richard black is close assume! Schick not sure building any more or ginas,jw retired.

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
I should have worded my post differently,,,,,, I heard he is GOING out of buisness,,, Not that he has already,,, Im sorry.....

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks.....TommyT

You know 401 is a Rhode Island area code. I think Maryland is 410. Just a typing error here I think.

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike is not going out of business now or in the near future as far as I understand. I do believe he is working building the cues and doing everything entirely by himself.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks.....TommyT

You might be dialing the wrong number Tommy. He has an answering machine that kicks in if he doesn't answer.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I've been dialing the wrong number :eek:. I'll try it with 410 later today.
Let's everyone stop trashing the guy. Wasn't the purpose of the thread.

Senior moment.......

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Senior moment.......

Thank God, I've got an 8 pointer up and down on order
and for a minute there, I thought I'd never get it. :)

thepavlos

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Prime example of what is wrong with AZ.
Tommy posts that he can't get in contact with Mike.
Turns out he mis-dialed. People pile on.
YAY AZ to the rescue!!!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whether he's still in business or not, that's nothing new for this guy

My policy is this: if a cue maker doesn't call me back or reply to
my - single - email within 5 days I move on to the next one.

One phone call, one email. That's it for me.
It seems enough in any other business I have to deal with day in
and day out. Don't see why cue makers need more pampering.
I have no time to kiss cue maker's a$$.
There are plenty of honorable good makers who make just as
straight a cue as the ones who need their a$$es kissed and
primadonna treatment.

I'll leave that to someone else.

That's fine ,, you must have no problem settling for less

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
That's fine ,, you must have no problem settling for less

Actually, I am the same way. Any person who considers themselves a professional can return a call or email. If they can't, I get the impression they are too busy, or don't care. And that is someone I don't feel the need to support with my money. I earn my money by returning phone calls and emails. I tend to align myself with people I trust. People that can't return a message aren't in that group.

You call it settling for less. I view it as expecting more. People will treat you the way you condition them to treat you. If you allow them to treat you like a doormat, don't be surprised when your cue takes 6 years instead of 2, or your deposit seems to have disappeared, and you don't have a cue :)

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Senior moment.......

ABSOLUTELY...
" I have ALWAYS HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH MIKE.
One of the good guys,
In my experience-
HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, I am the same way. Any person who considers themselves a professional can return a call or email. If they can't, I get the impression they are too busy, or don't care. And that is someone I don't feel the need to support with my money. I earn my money by returning phone calls and emails. I tend to align myself with people I trust. People that can't return a message aren't in that group.

You call it settling for less. I view it as expecting more. People will treat you the way you condition them to treat you. If you allow them to treat you like a doormat, don't be surprised when your cue takes 6 years instead of 2, or your deposit seems to have disappeared, and you don't have a cue :)

You do realize the OP was dialing the wrong number.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I called the right number today, Mike promptly picked up and answered all my questions. He definitely IS one of the good guys.

Mission accomplished......:thumbup: