This sub forum?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I missing something or is there only 13 posts in this? I don't frequent often but seem to remember a lot more activity. Did they wipe out the old one and start this one?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Am I missing something or is there only 13 posts in this? I don't frequent often but seem to remember a lot more activity. Did they wipe out the old one and start this one?

Click on ‘search this forum’....it goes back to June 01, 2018

I imagine ‘advanced search’ will take me farther

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Click on ‘search this forum’....it goes back to June 01, 2018

I imagine ‘advanced search’ will take me farther

Is it not odd you can't page and browse the older threads? it shows back through 9/4.

I did the search and found the Vegas thread. thanks.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Somewhere on your index page for this subforum it should say "Display Options". I have "last year" checked, but you can also check "from the beginning" or something like that. You may be able to set this for each forum.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somewhere on your index page for this subforum it should say "Display Options". I have "last year" checked, but you can also check "from the beginning" or something like that. You may be able to set this for each forum.

Ok, yeah mine is set at "use forum default". Never new each forum had its own default settings. The only thing I've ever changed on the display options is the number of posts to display per page. Have had it at the max 40 for years. Not sure why in 2019 that isn't the default to begin with.

Hah, just saw that setting now at the bottom of this forum itself and set it to show for the last year. But it doesn't seem to save it. Oh well, thanks.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

at the bottom left you can set the search dates
when i set it to "beginning:
the last page was from 2005