A Friend From The Past

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
"Dat's whoot ya gotta be... Ya gotta shut da dawwwwwww. Ya gotta take the dawwwwwwww... -N- SHUT IT!

:p

Keep shuttin' dem dawwwwwwws, Bernie.

bernieyourdoorman.jpg

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
easy-e said:
I have a gift for anyone that can PROVE he didn't go two and out in that tournament:D

He may have gone two and out, but I am sure he had a very hard draw. Too bad the IPT might not have a tournament again, because I believe Bernie was on the brink of greatness! :p

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
He may have gone two and out, but he had some nice babes around him after he was done. Not a bad consolation prize.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cuesblues said:
He may have gone two and out, but he had some nice babes around him after he was done. Not a bad consolation prize.

No, that was before the tournament when he told the ladies he was a great professional player!:D After they saw him play, they wouldn't go 50 feet near him.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I see

rossaroni said:
No, that was before the tournament when he told the ladies he was a great professional player!:D After they saw him play, they wouldn't go 50 feet near him.

So much for overstating your game. Did he at least play APA 8 speed in 9-ball?

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cuesblues said:
So much for overstating your game. Did he at least play APA 8 speed in 9-ball?

Ted, I don't know exactly how he played, but from what I hear, it is far from professional speed. This guy used to post here when the IPT was still going, and he was hilarious. He was not trying to be funny either.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
rossaroni said:

I think they stayed around him until the money ran out........and then, so did they.
Doug