All Your Base are Belong to Us

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay, I've always wanted to use that saying in a post, but alas I've waited long enough. So, there it is. To make it worthwhile, I submit a photo. This would be my version I suppose of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Don't be hating.

Freddie <~~~ I love lamp

Attachments

• Magic Chalk.jpg
    Magic Chalk.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 739

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Okay, I've always wanted to use that saying in a post, but alas I've waited long enough. So, there it is. To make it worthwhile, I submit a photo. This would be my version I suppose of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Don't be hating.

Freddie <~~~ I love lamp

Zero Wing!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Send me that stuff you have there and I will send you some Canadian pancakes.

I tracked the Russian on the side of the box thru a Russian speaking guy. It yielded me a name and a phone number in Russia, which led to a dead end.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Don't be hating.

Freddie <~~~ I love lamp

In Soviet Russia, cue chalks YOU!

I don't be hating cause I gots me my own stash. 2 new boxes left.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Was that the beta version of Kamui chalk?

I'm not sure if people remember, but Tammie Jones came on here a little while ago looking for this chalk like it was the best thing, even before sliced bread. Just got some from eBay (prolly from the poster from WI), and I suppose I'll give my feedback!

Freddie <~~~ $6 a cube, how could I go wrong?

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member

Don't be hating.

Freddie <~~~ I love lamp

I pooped a hammer

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BRUCE is that you?

CooCooCowboy must be holding Freddie hostage, and has taken over his AZB account too.