GUYS!! Having trouble!!

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Well, I just got off the phone with TPTB (The Powers That Be) and I found out the problem.

It seems that that all the GOOD posters here have been given their own Forum to post in and it's moved this old regular Forum to the back burner. There are currently more than 500 people having a grand old time in the 'Private' AZB Forum.

Even though I'm a paid Club Member, they will not allow me in or give me the Password. (I know that there's an animal and a color in the Password, but I can't figure it out)

Doug
( let me go try Black Cat )

grrrrr, maybe it's Brown Cow (what names have you tried ?)

Try Pink Pu...Cat

BVal

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
This appears to be affecting the east coast and I am working to try to figure out what is going on. I have been getting emails from people experiencing the issues and I am lost as to what is going on.

Mike
I couldnt get most of the day yesterday. Its working fine today. I'm in the midwest

Ed Simmons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would ask for my money back but I didn't pay any!

I guess this thread is still small because most of the people affected by this can't logon to complain! I have a feeling that once I leave work, I won't have access to this site all weekend from home.

Almost makes me want to stay at work.........NOT!!!

Have a good weekend.

Last edited:

justapoolplayer

rack 'em tight
Hustler08 said:
Whenever I try to go to azbilliards it works fine but then when I click on the Forums, it says '' Cant find the website your looking for '' and '' Page does not exist ''. But its only my computer because im on the my dads and it works fine. It is also like this for propoolvideo.com. Suggestions please!

no problems here. I have been off and on with no trouble all day and yesterday

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
I haven't been able to get on for a day. I just was able to pick up a wireless signal from a neighbor so I could log on, but my wireless will not let me log on. I'm on the west coast with comcast.....:(

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been 3 days now and i can only access the Boards through a 'Proxy Server' and even then it crashes often and is very slow.

Tim-n-NM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll tell you whats wierd here is that I can access it from one of my computers and not the other. on the same connection.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Red Robin?

Smorgass Bored said:
Well, I just got off the phone with TPTB (The Powers That Be) and I found out the problem.

It seems that that all the GOOD posters here have been given their own Forum to post in and it's moved this old regular Forum to the back burner. There are currently more than 500 people having a grand old time in the 'Private' AZB Forum.

Even though I'm a paid Club Member, they will not allow me in or give me the Password. (I know that there's an animal and a color in the Password, but I can't figure it out)

Doug
( let me go try Black Cat )

grrrrr, maybe it's Brown Cow (what names have you tried ?)

Edited to add: I can almost understand why they won't let ME in, but why aren't they letting YOU in ?

Try Red Robin, but stay away from the burgers, remember your diet!!! I'm on Comcast in Colorado, Int Exp no problems all week. As soon as I send this post I will start having problems, probably. :D

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Same here, currently in South Florida.

Been experiencing the same problem for about two weeks.

Like my prior marriage, on again....off again......on again.:confused:

At least with my marriage there was that great make-up sex.:D

What do we get here?:(

Jim

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I live close to Mike, and I am having problems also in the Sonora Desert.
angeryonfire.gif
angeryonfire.gif
angeryonfire.gif
angeryonfire.gif

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
I thought it was me. I updated my website in October --- it then went to some black hole on the internet never to be seen for another 2 weeks. I finally had the you know whats to update it again - yesterday, so AZB goes into some black hole:D :D Sorry, my apology to you all who know how this all works ---- it makes no sense to me. I just play pool.:)

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I emailed Mike at 5 am Thursday morning that I was having that problem and he thought everything was ok and eveidently it was ok there but not ok somewhere along the transmission lines. I got on via a proxy server but only with very slow movement and couldn't access the pm's. slower than I remember dial up being. As far as I could determine nobody in town could get on... at least nobody that was going through Insight... now Comcast.

Just got on tonight about 6. It was 36 hours of hell my friends! Pure hell!!

BMCC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still problems

Anybody figure this out yet? I can get on ok but my buddy Gatzkecues can't on his computers he is on Comcast I am on Qwest dsl. He also can get on with his Voyager phone through Verizon.
Please help somebody.
Thanks Kyle