FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??????

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Ok, it's that time of year again ;)

I'm going to send a free box of Magic Chalk to 10 posters. I will reveal what number posters (it's a pattern, Example: 2,4,6) once the last winner has posted per the pattern I have selected, I will announce the pattern. If you are one of the lucky winners, PM with your mailing address. So, keep posting until I "call it" official. I want to give away all 10 boxes !!!

The chalk I'm sending has some kind of "crinkle, dent, rip" in the box of chalk. The chalk itself is perfectly fine, but I won't sell someone premium chalk in a "creased" box. So, I'm giving away the boxes that didn't quite make it through international shipment ;)

No cost to the winners. I will also include the shipping.

Also, if you don't get any, you can now go to SEYBERT's Billiard Supply, as they are NOW carrying Magic Chalk on their website. :clapping::woot::happydance::bow-down::dance:

I was a satisfied customer of Seybert's way before we agreed on a deal to sell Magic Chalk. Just great folks to do business with

GOOD LUCK :woot:

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I'll take some..

I liked the first pieces I got, I'll take some more if I posted right...

Jaden

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Ok, it's that time of year again ;)

I'm going to send a free box of Magic Chalk to 10 posters. I will reveal what number posters (it's a pattern, Example: 2,4,6) once the last winner has posted per the pattern I have selected, I will announce the pattern. If you are one of the lucky winners, PM with your mailing address.

The chalk I'm sending has some kind of "crinkle, dent, rip" in the box of chalk. The chalk itself is perfectly fine, but I won't sell someone premium chalk in a "creased" box. So, I'm giving away the boxes that didn't quite make it through international shipment ;)

No cost to the winners. I will also include the shipping.

Also, if you don't get any, you can now go to SEYBERT's Billiard Supply, as they are NOW carrying Magic Chalk on their website. :clapping::woot::happydance::bow-down::dance:

I was a satisfied customer of Seybert's way before we agreed on a deal to sell Magic Chalk. Just great folks to do business with

GOOD LUCK :woot:

This is awesome....Love Contests, and i am real eager to try Magic Chalk !!

Count Me In !!

-Steve

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Add me in for this stuff, I recommend it to everyone, but my son kept losing mine, think he lost 4 cubes on me.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
I can always use more chalk...count me in.:thumbup:

And thanks RJ for doing this.