Diamond Ten Ball Invitational

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Okay gang, first some good news. I just got word from Greg Sullivan that we will have two designated areas upstairs, each with two 10' tables. They are the balcony areas that previously had three 9' tables in each of them. This way there will be seating for people to watch these matches.

Second, we are looking for a catchy new name for this event. Something that will distinguish it from all other pool tournaments. It could be a slang name or even something that does not relate to pool per se. Just a good name that we can use in the future to distinguish this special event. So put your thinking caps on and come with it. The person providing the winning name will have free admission at DCC (normally $20 a day).

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing what we can come up with on here. :thumbup2:

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament of Goliaths

Ten Foot, Ten Ball Invitaional

Ten by Ten Invitational

King Of Derby City Invitational

Big Foot Invitational

32 Player Big Foot Invitational

The Monstrous Shootout

The Derby City Colossal

King of the Whales

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay gang, first some good news. I just got word from Greg Sullivan that we will have two designated areas upstairs, each with two 10' tables. They are the balcony areas that previously had three 9' tables in each of them. This way there will be seating for people to watch these matches.

Second, we are looking for a catchy new name for this event. Something that will distinguish it from all other pool tournaments. It could be a slang name or even something that does not relate to pool per se. Just a good name that we can use in the future to distinguish this special event. So put your thinking caps on and come with it. The person providing the winning name will have free admission at DCC (normally $20 a day).

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing what we can come up with on here. :thumbup2:

Highroller's 10 Ball Classic
Sullivan's 10 Ball Tourney
Wimpy's 10 Ball Challenge
Diamond Classic 10 Ball Challenge
Binion's 10 ball challenge
10 Ball Elite Challenge
Diamond's Master 10 ball challenge
Diamond Invitational 10 ball
Put up or shut up 10 ball challenge
Ironman 10 ball challenge

I'm sure I will think of more...

When is the deadline Jay?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, I see a couple of good ones already. Keep 'em coming. We will probably pick a name about two weeks out.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my opinion, the name should probably include "derby city" but of course that is only my opinion. Any variation of these would be good I think. This being the first of the new "version" of tournament, I'd also include "1st Annual" before the title.

Derby City 10 Ball Extravaganza
Derby City 10x10 Madness
Derby City 10 Ball Sweepstakes
Derby City 10x10 Sweater's Delight
Derby City Thunder on the River
Derby City 10x10 Mayhem
Derby City Old School 10 Ball Bash (referring to 10 footers being from the past)
Derby City "Throwback" 10x10 Extravaganza (Madness,sweepstakes, bash, etc)
Derby City 10 Ball Mega Bucks Tourney

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The REALLY Big Table 10 Ball Tournament
10 Foot 10 Ball
The Big Table Little Tournament

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Wow, I see a couple of good ones already. Keep 'em coming. We will probably pick a name about two weeks out.

The International DCC 10 Ball Invitational Championship.
Or just
The International 10 Ball Invitational Championship.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We're looking more for a slang name, not necessarily in pool terminology. So far I like the Big Foot Invitational.

JoeyA

Silver Member
The Big TEN, DCC 10 Ball International Invitational Championship.

The Big TEN, DCC 10 Ball Invitational Championship.

The BIG TEN 10 Ball International Invitational Championship.

The BIG TEN 10 Ball Invitational Championship.

JoeyA

Silver Member
BIG TEN-TEN INVITATIONAL.

The LEVIATHAN Ten Ball Invitational

THE LEVIATHAN