View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
BRussell
AzB Silver Member
BRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond reputeBRussell has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-24-2013, 07:52 PM

I saw this on my YouTube feed yesterday and ran through the drills (I got a 122). I'm not sure how they chose the particular mix of drills - they seem to have an emphasis on positional drills over pocketing. But I can't think of a better way to spend an hour or two practicing than running through these drills and tracking your progress.

I can't imagine spending the $150-$200 to make my score "official," but the drills are all freely available. Maybe it will catch on and people can post their scores. Maybe leagues could even use scores as handicaps. There's a table with a conversion to other rating systems, but it doesn't look like it's actually been validated. It would be great to see people post their scores on various rating systems to get some empirically-based comparisons.