Anniversary fastener

martin35

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Guys

I have a bunch of old fastener left from my Anniversary project. I'm about to throw them away and I wonder if those fasteners may be of any value for somebody ?

It's not a complete set since some of them have been change over the years but there is a bunch :

Square bolt 1/2-13 (frame)
Hex slotted 3/8-16 bolts (rail and skirts)
10-24 machine screws for the castings.

I'm not looking for monney but may be to trade them for some Brunswick stuff.

I can post pictures if somebody is interested.

Martin

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I’ll trade you a all expenses paid trip to the restroom...
All joking aside... maybe someone will limp in needing some original hardware..
Thanks for offering’

Rob.M

martin35

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last call

Last call Guys, before I throw them away

Here is a picture

Martin

DSCN7723.jpg

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the offer. I’m missing one of those square head bolts 1/2”-13 x 4” L, but I have decided just to use new hardware. When I received my new rails from Mark Gregory he was nice enough to include all new rail bolts, pocket attachments bolts as well, so I might as well make them all new when the opportunity arrises. Besides shipping from Canada is probably crazy expensive.

martin35

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the offer. I’m missing one of those square head bolts 1/2”-13 x 4” L, but I have decided just to use new hardware. When I received my new rails from Mark Gregory he was nice enough to include all new rail bolts, pocket attachments bolts as well, so I might as well make them all new when the opportunity arrises. Besides shipping from Canada is probably crazy expensive.

Lawnboy

If you need one or two, I can send them to you, the shipping is probably not more then 4$-5$ for a small padded envelope, let me know.

On my project I've put all new fastener, I'm getting to old to fight with old rusty bolt but I can understand that someone want original fastener for authenticity sake. The 1/2" bolt are in good shape and are still easily usable.

Martin

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, sounds good! I think I’ll take two of those, with the square nuts to if you have them. I’ll pm you tomorrow, headed out to work right now. Thanks again.