Steinway Classic Brackets??

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now this is one strong field here! One guy who I would love to see get a shot at playing for Team USA one day would be Jeremy Sossei. A great player and a terrific guy to boot.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now this is one strong field here! One guy who I would love to see get a shot at playing for Team USA one day would be Jeremy Sossei. A great player and a terrific guy to boot.

Sossei deserves a shot.
I'd bet him vs a few of our recent picks.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Ditto, Jay.

Jeremy Sossei is the best player of the last ten years or so not to play on a Mosconi Cup team.

For quite a long time, he was the third best player on the Joss Tour, which I believe to be the strongest regional tour in American history. and his excellence was sometimes obscured by two guys who won so many of the biggest titles on that tour, Jayson Shaw and Mike Dechaine.

Still, Sossei probably has over twenty Joss Tour titles and really knows how to win. He has also had two different 3rd place finishes in the Derby City 9-ball event, which is an amazing accomplishment.

Sossei is never a guy you want to see in your draw.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of big names showed up that I haven't seen in
a while.

Got another big tournament coming up?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How's the PPV stream been the last couple of days? They haven't marked on the brackets yet if the noon match with SVB vs Sossei will be the streamed match or not.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto, Jay.

Jeremy Sossei is the best player of the last ten years or so not to play on a Mosconi Cup team.

For quite a long time, he was the third best player on the Joss Tour, which I believe to be the strongest regional tour in American history. and his excellence was sometimes obscured by two guys who won so many of the biggest titles on that tour, Jayson Shaw and Mike Dechaine.

Still, Sossei probably has over twenty Joss Tour titles and really knows how to win. He has also had two different 3rd place finishes in the Derby City 9-ball event, which is an amazing accomplishment.

Sossei is never a guy you want to see in your draw.
Hey Stu...I’ll bring up Toastie again. There he is. :)

be1163

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In reviewing the matches for this tournament I don't think anybody had tougher opponents than SVB! Not sure of his 1st round opponent, but all the rest were top notch players!!!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
12-11 Gorst now in a race to 13 finals. I'm rooting for Thorsten, as he seems to be playing well but hasn't won anything of significance this year and not much money (per AzB's records).

Last edited: