EFREN....Playing some AWESOME KICK-SAFES !

nibrobus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren's kick safe at 6:10 of the video is the best kick safe I've ever seen. Seen it several times and it never gets old. There's only one ball on the rail he can get behind and hits it perfect speed. Not only that, he sets up the dead combo for the game winner if the guy misses the hit. Ridiculous.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the link
great example that playing billiards help your pool game

ricardo

Registered
Efren's kick safe at 6:10 of the video is the best kick safe I've ever seen. Seen it several times and it never gets old. There's only one ball on the rail he can get behind and hits it perfect speed. Not only that, he sets up the dead combo for the game winner if the guy misses the hit. Ridiculous.

Same here. I've seen a lot of great kick safe from the magician throughout the years but that's the best I've seen done by anyone!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

This is on another level. Efren does not use or need the diamond system. He "knows" the table so well he can just envision where and how to hit the ball. Only the very best billiard players understand how to execute similar shots to what you see Efren doing here.

No one ever knew and understood the dynamics of a pool table better than Efren. His full genius is on display here. Thanks!

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still the GOAT.. Efren could write a book with all that
knowledge in his head... I've seen him in person get
out of 1P traps, turn the stack around.. he's one
of a kind!:cool:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the shot at 6:15, what did he use? it looks like he hit the ball center, but was it follow or draw?

I think it was just center into rail1, but at speed for it to roll thereafter... resulting in a flattening of first rebound angle, therefore manipulating the following path.

I'd take two shots at it and bet I can't do that.