Question about VNEA's in Sin City

djpstacked03

Student of Billiards
Silver Member
It says on there site that the tournament begins May 21st- May 30th. There is also live streaming available for free it says on the following dates singles finals 24th and 25th team finals 29th and 30th. Go to www.vnea.com

Last edited:

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Brackets????

I dont read anywhere if they will have brackets up or not???
I hope they do. I love to check to see how my friends are doing.:)
Geeze, wish we had Valley where I live or I would probably be there right now. I believe the closest is Portland,Ore. (3 hour drive!!!!:eek:) I love pool, but not that much.:D

Good Luck to Everyone from the Pacific Northwest!!!!!:thumbup:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I dont read anywhere if they will have brackets up or not??? I hope they do. I love to check to see how my friends are doing.:)

Milo,

The on-line brackets were Bad Boyz / BCAPL's program. As neither is not participating in the VNEA event, I doubt we'll see them. Gary Benson's past bracket program won't work.

Geeze, wish we had Valley where I live or I would probably be there right now. I believe the closest is Portland,Ore. (3 hour drive!!!!:eek:) I love pool, but not that much.:D

I'm with you in that. New York State has no Valley League listed on the National VNEA site. Thats sad! Check the National ACS site. They may have leagues somewhat closer to you. Not the same as BCAPL but good people anyway. Their event in Vegas is May 31 through June 6.

Lyn

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
cardiac kid;1834004. I'm with you in that. New York State has no Valley League listed on the National VNEA site. Thats sad! Check the National ACS site. They may have leagues somewhat closer to you. Not the same as BCAPL but good people anyway. Their event in Vegas is May 31 through June 6. Lyn[/QUOTE said:
Thank you. I am an ACS player. I go to our regionals every year in Shelton, WA. I have gone once to Nationals (team only). I will admit the reason why I dont participate in Vegas for ACS, because it is not big enough to justify the big expenses.
I looked at the National entrys for this year. Im sure its a well run tourney, but the numbers just are not enough incentive for me.
Maybe next year.:)