Fast Lenny

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Yes good! These two are very good. Right now it looks as if they will play 79 games.

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
I always like Lenny’s streams but I’m probably one of the few who like to hear commentary wether it’s good or bad.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I always like Lenny’s streams but I’m probably one of the few who like to hear commentary wether it’s good or bad.

Well you are in good company....I like to hear commentary also. The bad makes me laugh and the good makes me think. Voices in my head or not Lenny does it well!

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and Thanks to Fast Lenny.....
Always interested in action games......Foldes is familiar to me, but Can Salim is not.....When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was Wang Can from China...

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Vilmos goes into day 2 with a four game lead. Can showed a few mistakes but the kids got game at 20 years old. The game starts tomorrow at 5:00 MST.

Thanks Lenny and Scott for the match. The Ice House is the real deal!:cool:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Very enjoyable stream. I could only get it using chrome. When I tried outlook express, all I got was a black screen. I didn't like the chat on chrome. Thinking about it, maybe that's good. I went to full screen and was able to fully concentrate on the match itself.

C ya tomorrow, Lenny. :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
27-26 Vilmos....this game they've been fighting for a while...looks like one-pocket.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
27-26 Vilmos....this game they've been fighting for a while...looks like one-pocket.

We can only hope that the Ice House will have a long history of these action nights.
Lenny has proved himself to be a top notch streamer and has great knowledge of the game. I believe FL is headed to the North West after this......I ain't never going to get no work done.:wink:

Jsnstanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the stream! My girlfriend and I decided to go spectate. Had nice reserved seating Scott came by introduced himself and even took our dinner plates away. Excellent match up. Can’t wait to see more events at the Icehouse.