I will play gingerbread man..

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one pocket,race to 4,Jacked up one hand for fish heads at fatboy`s home.
Gingerbreadman,
in another thread you asked me to play you.Yes I will play you with one hand jacked up.I will roast you and eat you alive.
PS: Side bets from rail will be accepted.

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
vagabond said:
Gingerbreadman,

in another thread you asked me to play you.Yes I will play you with one hand jacked up.I will roast you and eat you alive.

whoa whoa whoa, how can you roast someone AND eat them alive :D :D

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
vagabond said:
good point.you got me on the technicality.I should have said roast him and eat him.

The kid in your avatar just got caught on a technicality too :D :D

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
Gingerbreadman,

I don't play "jacked up" pool. Never have, so you win that bet. If you want to play "jacked up" One Pocket to my two hands, I will be glad to make a game with you. What kind of weight do you want? I will try to make a game with you, if it is not too much out of line. What do you need?

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
I don't play "jacked up" pool. Never have, so you win that bet. If you want to play "jacked up" One Pocket to my two hands, I will be glad to make a game with you. What kind of weight do you want? I will try to make a game with you, if it is not too much out of line. What do you need?

u are a short stop and you want to give me weight? what a joke.I don`t believe in woofing.The only time I ever woofed was with Tuscaloosa squirrel when I went to Tuscaloosa to play the squirrel.
No talk and just get into action.
Talking about the weight -I will give you weight.race to 4.alternate breaks.8-7 with a shot clock ,6 seconds for the shot.it is negotiable depending on the bet.if you can`t handle that I will make it 8-6( I pot 8 balls and you pot 6 balls) with a shot clock 4 seconds for the shot.
No more negotiation.take it or leave it.by the way the match should start at 6PM only.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
u are a short stop and you want to give me weight? what a joke.I don`t believe in woofing.The only time I ever woofed was with Tuscaloosa squirrel when I went to Tuscaloosa to play the squirrel.
No talk and just get into action.
Talking about the weight -I will give you weight.race to 4.alternate breaks.8-7 with a shot clock ,6 seconds for the shot.it is negotiable depending on the bet.if you can`t handle that I will make it 8-6( I pot 8 balls and you pot 6 balls) with a shot clock 4 seconds for the shot.

15 seconds and you have a game. I'll take 8-7.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
15 seconds and you have a game. I'll take 8-7.

You sound like a street vender from soudi arabia or one of those countries trying to bargain.i said no more bargains.I am a tough buisinessman like fat boy.I don`t fall for yore tricks.:cool:

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
Good golly dam Jay?!How did you manage all this attention?

Your like a cat stuck in a dog pound lately.It's eveywhere you turn lol.

Good luck with it all.

Ps...(get that game made with Joey) ;)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
You sound like a street vender from soudi arabia or one of those countries trying to bargain.i said no more bargains.I am a tough buisinessman like fat boy.I don`t fall for yore tricks.:cool:

Another non game. It's getting contagious.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Another non game. It's getting contagious.

You are pulling another trick of yores again. i don`t fall for them.if you want to play me,I stand by what ever I said.Give me a call when you are in town but this weekend I will be out of town.I am flying out on thursday evening and returning on sunday evening.:cool:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
You are pulling another trick of yores again. i don`t fall for them.if you want to play me,I stand by what ever I said.Give me a call when you are in town but this weekend I will be out of town.I am flying out on thursday evening and returning on sunday evening.:cool:

Vag, you came after me, not vice versa. Let's just call it a draw and forget about it. I'm done trying to make games on here. I can just go to my local poolroom where I can get all the action I want. I can get played even One Pocket all over L.A. Anywhere from $20 to $100 a game.

I'm no great player and I never said I was. As Danny said years ago, I'm a lifetime shortstop and proud of it. But to once again paraphrase Russ, you better be able to play a little when you get on the table with me. I will be shooting back at you!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
Gingerbreadman,

"Lets get ready to rumble" I'll video it if you guys want me too. Table time is cheap there too.;)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
Gingerbreadman,

i play you, i cant play a lick of 1P, i wouldny play you 12/5, there is no shot at me playing 1P i forgot how. I'll play 8ball or 9ball. pm me i'm in la and fllying over today, and will be there one night, I dont know after tonight wehen I'll be back, perhaps a week or 2 months, i might go to Europe.

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Jesus F. Christmas!!! I wish I played good enough to woof at somebody!

As it stands I'll play Jay, Fat, and even Vega with the hand-span in 1P and you guys can all play with 1, 2, or 3 hands for all I care.

Until I get that game, or until I actually learn how to hit a ball, I'll stick to the coin-flip action with Fatty...

C'mon Fat, I call tails!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZE said:
Jesus F. Christmas!!! I wish I played good enough to woof at somebody!

As it stands I'll play Jay, Fat, and even Vega with the hand-span in 1P and you guys can all play with 1, 2, or 3 hands for all I care.

Until I get that game, or until I actually learn how to hit a ball, I'll stick to the coin-flip action with Fatty...

C'mon Fat, I call tails!

there you go!!!! finally someone who will take an even gamble!!!

promis you I cant beat anyone playing 1P i know where your at and next time i'm down your way we'll play, last time i was in South Beach I ws stuck in the Hotel room for all but a few hours in 3 or 4 days, my back was hurting so bad-it was a useless trip, i had no fun at all. if I feel good we'll play 8,9,10 ball, what eveer small$$$ is cool big $$$ i dont care, your a good guy with heart. i respect that.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
sorry aze it came up heads. You can pay me when I see you next at hollywood. we were betting $100 right?