2018 - American 14.1 Championships - Videos ?

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Does anyone know where the videos for the 2018 event went ?

They were of such high quality and I’d like to watch them again. I checked the event Facebook page where the videos originally were and they are gone.

Thanks in Advance
Steve

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I would also be curious to know what happened. I had them saved so I could watch them again later. They used to be on the Highrockstore facebook page. I checked recently and the page itself appears to have disappeared.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I would also be curious to know what happened. I had them saved so I could watch them again later. They used to be on the Highrockstore facebook page. I checked recently and the page itself appears to have disappeared.

hmmmmm. I had downloaded a bunch of them at that time, but I missed a few I was hoping to fill in the blanks.

I reached out to Andy Lincoln to see if he knows and I got no response yet.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
hmmmmm. I had downloaded a bunch of them at that time, but I missed a few I was hoping to fill in the blanks.

I reached out to Andy Lincoln to see if he knows and I got no response yet.

Hopefully it's not intentional or they intend to upload them elsewhere. They were the highest quality straight pool videos I've seen, aside for the most recent Accu-Stats invitational.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hopefully it's not intentional or they intend to upload them elsewhere. They were the highest quality straight pool videos I've seen, aside for the most recent Accu-Stats invitational.

I tried to search for the page on Facebook and I could not find it. I think it was on the High Rock Store page.