Latest edition of the Scooter and Tedder show....

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have known 3 people that served time for same offense..
Or similiar ones.. And a couple that got the crisp
Beat out of them.. Shortest time I heard was 6 months
And longest 2.5 years

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Poker machines, car washes, coke machines, vending machines, lotto machines..... why some of these players who never made more than $10/hr in their lives have no problem stepping up and calling a 10 or 20k bet as if they make $300k / year or something.

Problem is...businesses only take a beating for so long before they invest in the technology that's smarter than the thief.

I think it would be nice to see if these guys had to work hard labor, if they would still have the heart to bet what they do....if the pump-up wasn't as easy as pulling a bill and driving to the next town.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if they have clean records they will plead it down to a gross misdomenier if they are lucky.

This show how little action there is out there, when you got to start stealing quarters times are rough....

Maybe they ought to.... or could have tryed to get a real job.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Work???
woman-scared.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if they have clean records they will plead it down to a gross misdomenier if they are lucky.

This show how little action there is out there, when you got to start stealing quarters times are rough....

A lot of quaters can end up being a good sum :)

Ask all those computer stock traders that buy and sell stocks to make a few pennies a hit every several seconds. Things got so competitive that companies pay a lot of money to sit a block closer to the main stock brokerage computer systems to safe a few micro seconds on transaction times.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it would be nice to see if these guys had to work hard labor, if they would still have the heart to bet what they do....if the pump-up wasn't as easy as pulling a bill and driving to the next town.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Without a doubt, they would send it in. No question about it!

bgood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there an original story to this with some background? I cant find it

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snitches

Looks like Scooter and Tedder dropped dimes also. Seriously, ratting your buddies out to plead down from a 6 month sentence is pretty weak. I wouldn't do it to begin with but shows you can't trust them not to steal and not to sacrifice their friends either.

Police later picked up two other men in Lexington in connection with the case.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

One of the best pool player quotes ever. From Jonathan "Tater" Tedder possibly to be renamed after prison Jonathan "Takes It" Tedder :eek:

When asked if he'd ever had a job, he responded "I worked in a picture frame factory once. You know where they make picture frames. Worst month and a half of my life!"

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Quarters add up, a good machine road man makes 1000-2000 a nite, believe ME I KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT HERE!.

Its just not quarters anymore, how about the soda machines that take 1s-5s, oh yea, in Ny, Most soda machines are 1.50- 2 dollars a soda.

Soda machines can hold up to 300 in change and over 300 ones plus 5s!

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quarters add up, a good machine road man makes 1000-2000 a nite, believe ME I KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT HERE!.

Its just not quarters anymore, how about the soda machines that take 1s-5s, oh yea, in Ny, Most soda machines are 1.50- 2 dollars a soda.

Yep...that was pretty popular up in B'more, wasn't it?

I remember tales of people opening up machines that had multiple machine's cash locked inside, score.

dognit26

SHOOT THIS from 14,000 ft
Silver Member
Looks like Scooter and Tedder dropped dimes also. Seriously, ratting your buddies out to plead down from a 6 month sentence is pretty weak. I wouldn't do it to begin with but shows you can't trust them not to steal and not to sacrifice their friends either.

Police later picked up two other men in Lexington in connection with the case.

Looks like they dropped dimes? If there was an investigation prier to, then maybe no dimes dropped. Unless you have other knowledge? They may be thieves, but calling them a rat may be a little out of line. Just sayin !!!!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like they dropped dimes? If there was an investigation prier to, then maybe no dimes dropped. Unless you have other knowledge? They may be thieves, but calling them a rat may be a little out of line. Just sayin !!!!

Just the way the story reads, and why I said looks like. Says they were caught on camera and pulled over the same day. Then the story says two other men arrested in a town 30 miles away. Doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. Looks pretty straight forward like, "Two men go in to rob a bank, 4 men go to jail."

If they didn't point fingers, I don't see how two other people were arrested when these two were the only two in the car. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... it's probably a hippopotamus.

Not that I promote any of these activities, but I'll take time to relay a story about someone not dropping dimes. I was first responder in a bank parking lot one time. I was working across the road and saw a man dumped out of a car in a bank parking lot. He had been stabbed pretty seriously in the arm. We addressed the bleeding and ensured he remained conscious until the ambulance came. When the cops showed the conversation went like this,
Cop: Who did this to you?
Stabbed Guy: No one
C: Where did it happen?
SG: Not here
C: When did it happen?
SG: Some other time

Last edited:

dognit26

SHOOT THIS from 14,000 ft
Silver Member
Just the way the story reads, and why I said looks like. Says they were caught on camera and pulled over the same day. Then the story says two other men arrested in a town 30 miles away. Doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. Looks pretty straight forward like, "Two men go in to rob a bank, 4 men go to jail."

If they didn't point fingers, I don't see how two other people were arrested when these two were the only two in the car. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... it's probably a hippopotamus.

I hear what your saying. You never know tho. Like they may have gathered evidence in the car or on cell phone's like prier texts and swooped in and found evidence at the next stop. You just never know without being there or hearing it from the horses mouth.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear what your saying. You never know tho. Like they may have gathered evidence in the car or on cell phone's like prier texts and swooped in and found evidence at the next stop. You just never know without being there or hearing it from the horses mouth.

I'm not pointing a gun at them about it or anything, just saying I am not confiding in them where I stashed my wallet either.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i realize that i owned about 20 some vending machines at one point(in our offices for employees) there is a big bank roll in the machines. Nothing like the hoppers in the old slot machines-but still lots of $$.

There was another well known pool player who did time for "fishing" a silver dollar in the slot machines about 20 years ago.

To me all this is petty crime, its stupid on top of stupid to do things like this.

Guys like that aint ever gonna get a job, there are legal ways to make $$ and not have a job-IMO thats what they should explore. I had a job once for 3 weeks in the kitchen at Great American Billiards and it was the biggest waste of my time ever. I made $4/hr in 88. So one day i worked 8 hours made $32 got off work played a $50 race to 9 lost in 45 minutes, now I'm at the poolroom going on 10-11 hours and i'm stuck $18. I played nother set with this in mind and won 9-3 or 9-4. Got even went home and that was my last job. I used my brain not my time to earn $$$. These guys didnt use either.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
"Police say the investigation started on Tuesday when the owner of the Express Car Wash reported suspects taking money from his coin change machine. When the owner confronted them, they ran. He told police he saw a small grey SUV leave the area moments later. Officers say they spotted the vehicle driving past as they investigated"

Do I have this right? The knuckleheads steal in front of a camera, while the owner is present, they run, the cops respond, and the knuckleheads drive back to the crime scene while the cops are there - with all but a signed confession in the car?

That's priceless. You just can't make this sh1t up.