Championship Master Installer Class at West State Billiard Supply

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
West State Billiards is hosting a Championship Master Installer Class. The date is scheduled for Oct 29 at our location in Fullerton CA. Were not far from Disneyland or Knotts Berry Farm. We have limited space so contact me to get your name on the list. Read the flyer for more information. My cell number is 714-943-7137, thanks, Donny Wessels

Attachments

• Master_Installer_Certification.jpg
    Master_Installer_Certification.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 307

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Donny,
That is great you are hosting a course. I went to one they had at Championship and was very pleased. They gave alot of useful information and sent you home with alot of goodies. I highly recommend this for any cailber mechanic. I believe in always trying improve yourself and your abilities. By going to different courses, seminars or just working with another mechanic, I have learned so much in the last 20 years. Kudos to you Donny for helping our industry.:thumbup:

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
Free. But you must be a billiard mechanic. This class is not for do-it-yourselfers. Space is limited so make sure your signed up.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
ADD me to the list

I am interested in attending this class Donny. Thanks for making it closer for the WEST coast guys.
Gordon

foospot

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Kind of sounds like getting credit for the 1st time

...but thanks for putting out there for all the fellas in the industry.