Tascarella owners club only entire here !

gehawe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a plain one. I was told it was made for Ginky but he never picked it up.
Rosewood, maple, Hoppe-Ring, Rambow-butt.

I've been told it place nice, but I can't play with it.

Attachments

• Tasc_3.jpg
    Tasc_3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,555
Last edited:

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those looking to buy a nice new Tascarella without the wait...
Wes at Mass Custom Cues has this one for sale. Kinda would be
a good matching twin to mine pictured in this thread a bit above on
the photo I posted of mine. I just don't have the money for it currently.
I would be all over it if I could... So here's a link for those interested.
http://masscustomcues.com/cues/pete-tascarella-bushka.html

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Tasc on the right is probably my favorite of all time!! :smile:

Me too. :)

Amazingly enough there are a few cues in this thread that I didn't like, and I wonder if they were designed by Pete or by the original buyer. I am sure that the playability is excellent in all of them. I don't get the use of Predator shafts (or OB, or whatever). The original Tascarella shafts I had were pretty incredible. I have seen guys playing with Southwest cues with Predator shafts too :rolleyes:, again I don't get it.

Tascarella Hoppe cues, IMO, are pretty hard to beat in looks. If I ever get another Tascarella cue it will be a Hoppe style.

Ken

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Me too. :)

Amazingly enough there are a few cues in this thread that I didn't like, and I wonder if they were designed by Pete or by the original buyer. I am sure that the playability is excellent in all of them. I don't get the use of Predator shafts (or OB, or whatever). The original Tascarella shafts I had were pretty incredible. I have seen guys playing with Southwest cues with Predator shafts too :rolleyes:, again I don't get it.

Tascarella Hoppe cues, IMO, are pretty hard to beat in looks. If I ever get another Tascarella cue it will be a Hoppe style.

Ken

Ken;

I don't use low deflection shafts but for the guys who do, and swear by them, then I can see them screwing one onto a great butt, Tasc, SW, etc., and playing with what they like.

Like you, though, I feel that for a custom, Pete's shafts are at or right up near the top of the heap for playability. But, alas, always have to make room for subjectivity.

I do know there are some people who wish to play with predator shafts to keep orig shafts like new to protect their investments.

Not me, though. :wink:

best,
brian kc

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow-When I started this thread I never expected the views to be in the thousands. I must say we've seen some remarkable and gorgeous cues by Pete. With so much interest please keep them coming...

Last edited:

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tascarella

Here's a older Tascarella built with George balabushka parts😉 built in 1980:thumbup:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am now a member of the Tascarella club again. My first Tascarella since owning one in the 1990s that was just too heavy for me for a player. I have this one coming from Bill at Cornerstone. I am pretty excited to get a Tascarella around the 19oz weight.

http://cornerstonecues.com/cue1099.htm

Here are some pictures from Bill's site.

Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 12.00.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 12.01.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-04 at 12.01.35 PM.png

Happy long weekend to everyone.
-don

Last edited: