Paces to Play in Oregon?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any good pool room in Oregon?

Salem has a few places. Cue Ball downtown with 22 9' Anniversaries and Centennials. Kolby's in Keiser with free play on week days on 7' Diamonds. Jake's with 7-8 Valleys. Also free play on weekdays.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge in Reedsport. Not a pool hall but it does have a couple of bar boxes and the folks that run the place are way cool:cool:

I told them I am Efren a few weeks ago when I whooped up on the locals:embarrassed2:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
oregon is a big state. like asking if any good poolrooms in new york state.

if referring to portland there are three decent but not great ones. the only great poolroom in the state is in salem.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks...just wondering if there were any action in any of these pool rooms? Is there a real player's room anywhere in the Seattle or tri cities Washington?

thanks...just wondering if there were any action in any of these pool rooms? Is there a real player's room anywhere in the Seattle or tri cities Washington?

This one looks to be nice (from the reviews I read), but I do not know.

Golden Fleece Billiards (13741 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA )

I am sure you will have a good time, wherever you go. The north west is so beautiful.

Billiardsfan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can definitely find action at the Fleece. If you go to Tacoma you can find action at Malarkys as well. Fleece has diamonds and Malarkys has GC's. You should be able to get some action at Sams Hollywood Billiards or maybe Classics in Portland.

gcmortal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd reverse the order. Most likely to get action at Classic, Sam's is the maybe. I guess maha is counting Hot Shots as the third... but that place is a waste of time. Cue Ball in Salem is the best room in the state, could get a gamble there as well. Of course it matters what you want to play and your price range. If 1p, has to be Classic. Golf at Classic or Cue Ball.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Seattle/Tacoma pool

The golden fleece has all red label diamonds ,..6 nine footers and 4 sevens....except for one nine footer that I rebuilt and changed from red to blue... Malarkey's in Tacoma has 10 or 12 nine foot gold crowns 8 of those were rebuilt by RKC.,plus a couple blue label 7 ft diamonds and 5 or 6 valleys..THE Clubhouse in KENT,wa ( between the other 2 rooms) has 2 Diamond blue label 9 footers and 10 blue label 7 fts...hope this helps....

Gordon Graham
Seattle/las Vegas
425-275-8255

Last edited: