John Schmidt live streaming straight pool

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Does anyone want to help John Schmidt get 1,000 subscribers on his youtube channel which will in turn allow him to live stream his multiple straight pool high run attempts?
He has 697 subscribers right now. Once he gets to 1000, we will all be rewarded with many more of his straight pool runs. I've been lucky enough for years to have been receiving many of his runs from the Bill Maropulos sessions, but this will open up many more of his runs to many more students of the game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4bKgX3HqiFBQtkx5AyrBbw

john noe

Registered
This is true and it's false at the same time for so many reasons I'd have to write a book about to explain it properly.

john noe

Registered
I have at least 25 years of playing experience but just began playing again after a 20 year layoff. The fact that John broke this record on a 9 ft table compared to Willie's 8 ft table is what stands out for me the most.
Personally I have almost no straight pool experience and the reason for that is partly because it just wasn't played when I was playing. The game is quite interesting due to the fact that players often have to "read" situations where there are many balls touching or almost touching each other.
9 ball was/is my favorite game even though there is a huge amount of luck involved with playing it. It's a MUCH less crowded table where a player can let his or her stroke out and far fewer times that a player must shoot over a ball. The fun for me is when I make long shots and I get more bang for the buck in that area when playing 9 ball.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for starting this thread Dennis; it will surely do the trick. I subscribed immediately after the astonishing 626 was announced and I saw the request for subscribers that John's wife posted on Facebook.

Arnaldo

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone want to help John Schmidt get 1,000 subscribers on his youtube channel which will in turn allow him to live stream his multiple straight pool high run attempts?
He has 697 subscribers right now. Once he gets to 1000, we will all be rewarded with many more of his straight pool runs. I've been lucky enough for years to have been receiving many of his runs from the Bill Maropulos sessions, but this will open up many more of his runs to many more students of the game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4bKgX3HqiFBQtkx5AyrBbw

I'm in like Flynn at No. 784. Just subscribed. John will get 1,000 easy peasy soon and many more.

ULTIMATE-BILL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little by little. Or one at a time.

793 for me.

Wish a billiard related company would sponsor exibitions all over the world with John the shining star. Please book one near me.

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Subscribed, but isn't it a bit late? Has he said he is going to go back and try and beat his 626? Has he said he is going to live stream anything? He hasn't uploaded much of what he has, so youtube doesn't seem to be that big a deal for him.