stolen harris cues fo sale

lbostons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
worktheknight I think you were justifiable in your reaction. Someone attacking your credibility is not cool especially if you were innocent as you are. I actually think you handled it a lot better than I would have.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
It doesn't seem like this guy is hiding if someone needs to get in touch with him.
He seems to play world class pool when he's not at work.

"Brian Hurst That's Shannon daulton one pocket hall of fame good friend I'm playing world class pool bro when I'm not at work."

Brian Hurst update

Hunter, who is a very nice young man and a jamb up player, just called and told me Brian Hurst took the cue I made for him as part of our sponsorship deal.
As Keith McCready said in the color it's like a nightmare, it just keep getting worse and worse.
Thanks
Robert Harris

southwestkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just seeing this post. This guy Brian Hurst was in my pool hall for one of my tournaments several months ago. He said he was a big cue collector and stuff. He showed me several cues that were in the $2000-$4000 range, but he talked like he didn't know about cues. Told me one of his cues was a museum shick worth $10,000, this was not a $10,000 cue. He also had a cognoscenti and a Vollmer cue with him. I showed him my collection, which lets just say has cues over $20k in it, and he acted like he didn't even know what he was looking at. And that fact that he had a Vollmer cue was odd, because only a real cue person would really know about those cues, and you don't see many in the states, and I could tell this guy wasn't really a cue guy. Now it all makes sense, and I'm wondering if those cues were stolen or not. Only reason I thought at the time they were not stolen is because he had his cues over priced. He wanted $3000 for that Vollmer cue and it was really a $2200 cue. and if it was stolen I figured hed sell it for what ever he could get at cheap price. one of my customers bought the cognoscenti player from brian, and after brain called him trying to sell some more cues, but he had to rent a car to come deliver the cues and all this weird stuff..... my customer smelt something fishy and told brain not to contact him anymore. anyways, just wanted to tell you guys my experience with the guy.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
justinb386,

In reading your last three posts, you question the cue maker about why he sent something to someone and then post the cue maker has the option of calling this brian hurst out on face book to his friends and speak about dealers trust issues and then you say I should laugh it off and why should I get bent over someone challenging my honor and name that I have worked very hard to earn. The three posts are all over the place.

OK, I consent to the fact that I am not a "grey area" person. I see only right and wrong. I have given my best efforts to say it like it is without being overboard. In dealing with pool cues, sometimes things go south and to act and perform very quickly is the right thing. I am not perfect by any means, but, I have never ignored a person if something went south in their minds.

I do a lot of paper work to make sure my customers and myself have a clear picture of a meeting of the minds. This protects us both.

I appreciate the quick view of my profiles that you say speak for themselves, but, I carry the attitude that I am only as good as my last sale.

I treasure the fact that you can laugh it off when your being accused of being a thief. I am just not that way. Maybe it's because I have cut my teeth in selling cues when your word and a hand shake meant something more than just a plastic card to charge on now a days.

I certainly am not here to be the az member of the year. I am here to represent ( and I am old fashion as I still feel it a total honor to represent a cue maker) cue companies in the highest regard, but, will do it honestly.

I have sent many cues and shafts back to manufactures as if a product that comes in that I am not happy with, I'm not selling it.

If I come off as harsh and unforgiving when I am challenged with bs about who I am or what I do, I am sorry. For the people who actually know me, they know that I am a very easy going person, until a line was crossed.

I try to deliver a product that is better than expected. I do not post hundreds of comments just to ad lib as I usually only like to be involved in positive postings.

The Harris Cue I have for sale was in question as being stolen and I received emails calling me a thief.

NOT HAPPENING !! Period !! If you can laugh this off, well........ok.. then fine. I can't. I am going to squash this as soon as possible and stuck to it all day until the truth was revealed.

Hey Chuck, I've been a customer of yours and you go above and beyond what is expected from a dealer. If this community was full of people like you we'd be living in a magical community here. There's no need to justify anything to Justin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk