Espiritu 2x4 case - sad story

pool4u

Hola Paco
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I've had this case for 12-14 years. It has held up quite well. Unfortunately the top has ripped slightly and I am so sad about it. I seriously have teared up over this. :crying:

I have yet to find anything that compares to this case. In Stroke is close, but the closures aren't the same. This is more of a ring latch.

One option I have it to take it somewhere to get it fixed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

06Busa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Take it to the local leather repair store. Find a shoe repair or leather goods in the yellow pages.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Take it to the local leather repair store. Find a shoe repair or leather goods in the yellow pages.

Good advice. It's amazing how a local shoe repair was able to fix up a case that I had issues with. They often get requests to fix leather cases (mostly instruments) so it shouldn't be much of a stretch for them!

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Welp!

What a tease! Not for sale NOR a pic for us to marvel at??

lol.

Come on, show it show it. :)

Felix

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Repair

I believe I've had this case for 12-14 years. It has held up quite well. Unfortunately the top has ripped slightly and I am so sad about it. I seriously have teared up over this. :crying:

I have yet to find anything that compares to this case. In Stroke is close, but the closures aren't the same. This is more of a ring latch.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi Peggy, Been a while and I hope you are well. I had my Murnak repaired recently by an English Saddle maker. He was great and compimented the work that Jim had done in making the case. I'd try to find one in your area, the guy I found actually used to make cases for snooker cues in England years ago so he turned out to be a great find for me.
Take Care,
Dan

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Contact John Barton (JB Cases)...if I am not mistaken, I believe that he made these cases for Mr Espiritu in very limited quantities during the early years of Instroke Cases.

Lisa

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Rare!

Peggy,

Hello. That case is super-rare. I have only seen one other for sale in many years and that was a long time ago.

If you could post a pic of yours just for us to see I would appreciate it. :)

Good luck w/ it.

Felix

pool4u

Hola Paco
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pic of Espiritu case

The_Case.JPG