Recommendations for backpack style cases

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Need recommendations for a backpack style case. Meaning it has 2 straps to be carried like a backpack. I've seen a couple from JB Cases. Just looking for what else is out there. Thanks!

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn't look any farther than JB. I have a 4x8 that I use daily that carries mine and the wifes cues in and I just purchased a 2x3 for when I'm out and about by myself.
The 4x8 I have has only one strap as I sling it over my head like a quiver when I take the Harley. the 2x3 I got the backpack style straps for walking around tourneys.

xlr8r

Permanently Jetlagged
3 Seconds Cue Cases from Japan also have some backpack style cases that might interest you.

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big fan of JB cases, I have owned several. His backpack straps are executed well and are very comfortable.

Murnack, I don’t think he still makes cases but I had one with backpack straps, very comfortable, incredible leather quality.

Castillo has a very unique take on backpack straps and seems to make a very quality product.

Buy an extra strap for your existing cue case and wear it as a backpack. Pechauer sells an extra strap for their cue cases so you can do just that, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for any other brand.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Buy an extra strap for your existing cue case and wear it as a backpack. Pechauer sells an extra strap for their cue cases so you can do just that, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for any other brand.

This is exactly what I did with my JB case. He didn't have a 4×8 with the normal backstrap so I just bought another strap from him. Works great

tabi1

Registered
I wouldn't look any farther than JB. I have a 4x8 that I use daily that carries mine and the wifes cues in and I just purchased a 2x3 for when I'm out and about by myself.
The 4x8 I have has only one strap as I sling it over my head like a quiver when I take the Harley. the 2x3 I got the backpack style straps for walking around tourneys.

JB cases as the others said is a safe bet. The nice thing about JB (besides awesome protection) is you can tinker with their build a cue program online and the sky is the limit to what you want your case to look like. I have a few JB cases and i got the backpack straps on each one.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Bought another 4 x 8 ultimate rugged on Saturday(with backpack straps), it was delivered today.

Will be home in a few hours to check it out