*^*^The Searing Border Brothers*^*^

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I finally had the time to take photos of the Searing Border Brothers. The birdseye maple cue has black, blue, golden yellow, and natural veneers. The hard curly maple cue has black, green, golden yellow and natural veneers. The cues are identical in all other respects except I had the blue veneer cue made with smaller size shafts as I knew I'd be keeping that cue for myself. More photos of the hard curly maple cue will be posted soon at www.superiorcues.com. The last 3 photos show the extraordinary detail of the paua shell borders with the slotted ivory diamond and dots inside. The deco rings also have paua with borders of ebony. Painstaking detail and state of the art cue engineering from a renowned maker who is likely in the prime of his cuemaking career. Thanks again Dennis.

Border1a.jpg

Border1b.jpg

Border1c.jpg

Border1h.jpg

Border1i.jpg

Border1j.jpg

Last edited:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
More extraordinary work from Dennis. He really is a cut above. The paua shell sure shines out, doesn't it! Great cue.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that's a beautiful set of cues. Green and blue, curly and bem..the best of both worlds. Thanks for sharing your cues.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
martin those are some monsters....cgs on two beauties....mickey

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW & DOUBLE WOW Martin
These cues are absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing. Dennis does some amazing work.
Jeff

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Great looking cues Martin, looks like the wait was justifiable. It's amazing how those inlaid border windows never get old. They are one of my favorite old school designs, and Dennis did a great job bordering the ivory.

JV

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome set of cues Martin!

The one thing I have learned very well is - Dennis does perfect! If that makes sense. There is nothing arbitrary with anything he does. Everything lines up and everything matches. I have never seen a cue from Dennis out of balance. And to top it all off, they play like a dream.

Mine will be shipped from Dennis on Monday... Very excited to say the very least.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing,
Chris

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Martin,
I seen this cues being made alone the way and was looking forward to seeing them done thank for the great pics,,Best of luck with them

BR
Little Kenny

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Super sharp brothers!! and they deserve the crown "cue of the month" !!:thumbup:

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
These cues are awesome. Martin the pics don't do them justice. They are even better looking in person. I know they are perfectly balanced and both are flawless. Dennis's reputation is well deserved. He is fanatical in his detail to perfection.:thumbup2:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
gorgeous cues!

Wow, Martin-

Glad you got them, what a pair of cues. Dennis' work is amazing.

-dj

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a pair!

Wow, What a perfect pair! I got to see these cues being made and those pics don't even begin to show how awesome they really are. Dennis did an amazing job on those monsters.

Enjoy them in good health!
Dan Z

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd really like to play with those cues for a month and get used to them 100%,

beatiful pair of cues.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Great cues. Enjoy in good health. Way out of my range, but I enjoy seeing them for sure! Matt D.