AZB Memberships : BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Maybe I missed the information, but would you please explain the Mr. Magic Threshold that separates the various classes in our little capitalistic cue society?
I understand what you are doing with this plan, but with all due respect, I honestly don't like it. I have been in this community for much longer than most of the fishes around, and one thing that has made it work all these years is the freedom and equality of all members in our community. We don't need a caste system here.
As with all things, this change is most likely based on a profitability analysis. I hate to see this, but I understand. The whole world has the same illness. Everyone wants to get rich, grow bigger, consume more, rank higher, best the others. Why not milk it here too.

Hopefully, a worker ant silver-level minion like myself can still voice an opinion of dissent, or shall my home be covertly surrounded by Super-Gold Cue Dealers, friends of pro-pool players, and other highly-valued billiard corporate members to extinguish this nascent uprising of the worthless masses? Rise my fellow silver skins! Rise my bronze-bellied, t-shirt wearing, bicep tattooed, low-credit hustlers! Your participation is no longer valued at the same level as the Elite! You can look into the pool club boys, just don't touch the $%^& water.

Okay, sorry ... you guys aren't like gonna' demote me for this are you? Cause I can like delete this post if it makes you angry and stuff. And if you Masters of Webdom will make me Gold man, I'll even say I like everyone and that this whole Olympic strata thing is a super-doper idea.

Yeah, that's the ticket Mayberry.

You definitely seem to have some issues. Why don't you try donating some money to this site that you like so much?

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Double gold

How about a double gold status? I want to be the first if possible. I get more enjoyment from this site that any other out there and want to contribute to it even more. Even if I get no double gold, I'll still send in another contribution, just let me know how..

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Nevermind, I figured it out

Nevermind, I didnt think it would let me buy the 12 month membership again while mine was still current, but it did. Payment sent again. Well worth it, thanks!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Maybe I missed the information, but would you please explain the Mr. Magic Threshold that separates the various classes in our little capitalistic cue society?
I understand what you are doing with this plan, but with all due respect, I honestly don't like it. I have been in this community for much longer than most of the fishes around, and one thing that has made it work all these years is the freedom and equality of all members in our community. We don't need a caste system here.
As with all things, this change is most likely based on a profitability analysis. I hate to see this, but I understand. The whole world has the same illness. Everyone wants to get rich, grow bigger, consume more, rank higher, best the others. Why not milk it here too.

Hopefully, a worker ant silver-level minion like myself can still voice an opinion of dissent, or shall my home be covertly surrounded by Super-Gold Cue Dealers, friends of pro-pool players, and other highly-valued billiard corporate members to extinguish this nascent uprising of the worthless masses? Rise my fellow silver skins! Rise my bronze-bellied, t-shirt wearing, bicep tattooed, low-credit hustlers! Your participation is no longer valued at the same level as the Elite! You can look into the pool club boys, just don't touch the $%^& water.

Okay, sorry ... you guys aren't like gonna' demote me for this are you? Cause I can like delete this post if it makes you angry and stuff. And if you Masters of Webdom will make me Gold man, I'll even say I like everyone and that this whole Olympic strata thing is a super-doper idea.

Yeah, that's the ticket Mayberry.

Um can I just say that supporting the site with a little donation does not confer any extra privilege or protection when it comes to the discussion part of the forum. The rules are applied equally randomly to all members regardless of the membership status.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Well it looks like we surprised everyone with the new site, the new forum layout and this new membership system :smile:

1. Now the SITE and the FORUMS SHARE THE SAME HEADER AND MENUS.

2. Your MEMBERSHIP GETS you ACCESS TO ARCHIVES ON THE WEBSITE and pays our bills :thumbup:

3. All details are here : Benefits of joining AZB

This new system is a way for us to reward those who are active in the community (Silver gets you 18 month of extra archive compared to Bronze), and of course those of you who contribute and help keep this project going. Celebrating 15 years next month !

We hope you enjoy the new website !

please don't take this the wrong way, cause i'm new (although my BF is o-l-d....) and i have 0 problem becoming a member.

question: is there an option, for me to censor/prioritize, the threads that i'm interested in, personally? (or delete the ones, that i am not)

i ask, cause there are so-oooo many threads daily. and it's time-consuming to find the ones @ page 3, etc, that i was originally paticipating in....
thanks & again - no offense!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
please don't take this the wrong way, cause i'm new (although my BF is o-l-d....) and i have 0 problem becoming a member.

question: is there an option, for me to censor/prioritize, the threads that i'm interested in, personally? (or delete the ones, that i am not)

i ask, cause there are so-oooo many threads daily. and it's time-consuming to find the ones @ page 3, etc, that i was originally paticipating in....
thanks & again - no offense!

If you have commented on a thread you are "participating" in it. If you just want to follow it as a matter of interest without commenting just left click on "Thread Tools" and then left click "Subscribe to this Thread" (See Below). In both instances you will receive an email notification with a direct link whenever someone posts. Hope this helps!

Subscribe.png

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
If you have commented on a thread you are "participating" in it. If you just want to follow it as a matter of interest without commenting just left click on "Thread Tools" and then left click "Subscribe to this Thread" (See Below). In both instances you will receive an email notification with a direct link whenever someone posts. Hope this helps!

View attachment 286931

thank you, Bob!
ok, help me w/ this - i run through 100-200 work-related emails/day. if i ADD this option to my email, and the thread(s) take off @ 300 comments @ 8 fricken hours....then what?

i guess i was hoping that in purchasing a membership, that i could have some "private" options, to "delete/hide", any threads that didn't pertain to my interests....again, no offense. i do know that this option exists, if i don't ever want to see posts, per certain members.

again - thank you for your time!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
thank you, Bob!
ok, help me w/ this - i run through 100-200 work-related emails/day. if i ADD this option to my email, and the thread(s) take off @ 300 comments @ 8 fricken hours....then what?

i guess i was hoping that in purchasing a membership, that i could have some "private" options, to "delete/hide", any threads that didn't pertain to my interests....again, no offense. i do know that this option exists, if i don't ever want to see posts, per certain members.

again - thank you for your time!

I had that issues when I joined as well. I solved it by using one email address strictly for anything billiards and "others" for my businesses, and yet another for family. That way there is no intermingling and cuts down on me being sidetracked with the "fun stuff" when I should be "working" :rolleyes:

Like you, I am a member and not privy to whether or not the aforementioned "private" options are available/possible via the programming hereat. That is something AZ themselves will have to address. That would be a nice feature for sure as there are areas I'd rather stay far away from. My guess is -- it can't be done; but one can hope and it never hurts to ask so -- AZ, what say you?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
....Like you, I am a member and not privy to whether or not the aforementioned "private" options are available/possible via the programming hereat. That is something AZ themselves will have to address. That would be a nice feature for sure as there are areas I'd rather stay far away from. My guess is -- it can't be done; but one can hope and it never hurts to ask so -- AZ, what say you?

again, i thank you. and for your support w/in AZB!
here's a thought - maybe (if paid member only) - we could simply HIGHLIGHT the THREADS, that we wanted to follow & then simply flip through the pages....

it'd be WORTH $35/yr to me!

have a great evening, Bob.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
again, i thank you. and for your support w/in AZB!
here's a thought - maybe (if paid member only) - we could simply HIGHLIGHT the THREADS, that we wanted to follow & then simply flip through the pages....

it'd be WORTH $35/yr to me!

have a great evening, Bob.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the AZ staff has to say ... interesting!

You are more then welcome and have a good evening yourself!

Cheers! :thumbup:

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Membership.

I purchase the gold membership yesterday but am still showing as a BRONZE I think I must have overlook a step or something , can someone help me out.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
I purchase the gold membership yesterday but am still showing as a BRONZE I think I must have overlook a step or something , can someone help me out.

Log out, then back in, and post in a thread you are interested in, then it should just show Gold.

infest

Banger
Silver Member
Since there are so many gamblers here. I'm curious to know how many gold members there are. You know... For the odds.