626 record conditions

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I too am wondering about this damnable video. I’m starting to feel like I may not watch it at all if it’s not out pretty soon. I hope they’re not trying too hard with their scripted commentary and stuff. I like when John just goes on with his thoughts, not really getting too detailed most of the time.

I’ll give it another 2 or 3 weeks, due to my extreme desire to see it but that will abruptly end after 3 weeks time.

I'd say its an even bet it will never come out. Weird, but its been a long time already. The momentum has passed, IMO.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Slow down there, pardner.

It is likely perceived as a marketable.property and being handled as such.

Well I already went with the cynergy after waiting too long for the revo...I’ll show them g’damnit. I just don’t know which straight pool video I will watch instead yet. Perhaps Schmidt/Harriman TAR match

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'd say its an even bet it will never come out. Weird, but its been a long time already. The momentum has passed, IMO.
If they screw around too long someone will shoot 647 and he won't sell 10 of them. Smart that they dropped the luve stream and went to recording for a marketable video, but it's definately been longer than ideal to have it ready for release.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imo, the video has little value as a for-sale item. Less than a typical Efren video. Only the few diehards will buy it, and the further caveat is they must be straight pool die hards.

It’s value is in building a brand for JS. It should be free on YouTube and FB, to build the brand of JS.

He can then use it for promotion to book exhibitions, or maybe get ad revenue from YouTube (if it generates enough views).

All imo of course;)

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am wondering if they are shopping the footage around for a 30 for 30 type documentary. Who knows how they are trying to mobilize this but I think it would have been out already if it was just a straight video with commentary.

But who knows, I may be hoping too much.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I talked to the official racker. The voice-over is in progress. The idea is to make a nice product. I can understand how that will take some time. There is also some concern about piracy. The raw video has already been viewed by the people at the BCA.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats all this talk about:

If he dont act now, someone will best his run soon.

Not many will be interested? Really?

Well, like all you, my opinion is:

He can take his sweet time because nobody is gonna be putting up a 627+ "anytime soon".

Anyone that think someone will, they got action with me.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats all this talk about:

If he dont act now, someone will best his run soon.

Not many will be interested? Really?

Well, like all you, my opinion is:

He can take his sweet time because nobody is gonna be putting up a 627+ "anytime soon".

Anyone that think someone will, they got action with me.

agree..and although the guy has been supremely humble after breaking the record, it was nice to hear john admit how tough a feat 400+ really is in a recent podcast.

re: john's 626 video, whenever/however it comes out, I will be there.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
agree..and although the guy has been supremely humble after breaking the record, it was nice to hear john admit how tough a feat 400+ really is in a recent podcast.

re: john's 626 video, whenever/however it comes out, I will be there.

Im with you on the wanting to the video, oh yeah!

Anyone on the planet that doesn't know how tough 400 balls are to runs can find out by simply racking, breaking, shoot all balls in hole, repeat until they get to 400 without missing.

Heck, 99% of the people on the planet will have "an idea" while trying to get to 50.

Having said ^^^^^:

626....wow, just wow! Its not old new to me like some say. I guess there are some big numbers being run by some people here but, they just dont like bragging so, they just keep it to themselves.

John's 626 is old news? Yeah right, sure it is.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I already went with the cynergy after waiting too long for the revo...I’ll show them g’damnit. I just don’t know which straight pool video I will watch instead yet. Perhaps Schmidt/Harriman TAR match

Are you seriously comparing any other 14.1 video to the 626 video we are waiting on?

Surely you joke?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Are you seriously comparing any other 14.1 video to the 626 video we are waiting on?

Surely you joke?

Not at all. I just....bluster..is all.

I want to see this freakin thing already. I’m on edge. Smashing balls around and mean mugging strangers.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any price.

Any time.

Any format.

I’m a buyer of multiple copies.

Gifts. Inspiration. Training. History.

~ K.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member