FS, FS, FS Gold Crown IV, Black 41/2x9 ft

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
I have (3) Gold Crown IV tables in gloss black for sale. They are all in good played condition but not beat. I need 1200 each. Everything is there. They are all drop pocket, Perfect slates, levelers, great lively rails etc. They are already taken apart and ready to go. Currently in my garage so no basement to have to deal with. Pull truck up, take it out cleanly and on your way. Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown IV tables

Sorry, I have no pics of the tables when they were together a month and a half ago. I was playing on them then. (((((((Great for this price)))))))

mhoskins87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any way you could post pictures of the disassembled pieces? I'm sorry to be a pain but I got burned last time by driving 1.5 hours to look at a gold crown IV in good condition that turned out to be a gold crown II in fair condition at best. Not that i'm questioning your honesty, I just learned to ask and looked as much as you can before you make the drive. What city are you in? I would be coming from the Peoria area. Also, I have been unable to find any pictures of a IV in gloss black.

Last edited:

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown IV

Gold Crown IV bump. I will see what I can do about some pics. I do have someone already coming to see one of the tables. Gold Crown IV identifiers, factory stamps and pape runder top rails and on other pieces.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Any way you could post pictures of the disassembled pieces? I'm sorry to be a pain but I got burned last time by driving 1.5 hours to look at a gold crown IV in good condition that turned out to be a gold crown II in fair condition at best. Not that i'm questioning your honesty, I just learned to ask and looked as much as you can before you make the drive. What city are you in? I would be coming from the Peoria area. Also, I have been unable to find any pictures of a IV in gloss black.

Here's mine...and 1200 is a super price.
attachment.php

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown IV

Thanks for the assembled pic, Yes, they look great. Thay are also the glossy black, not the flat black that was also offered in Gold Crown IV.

New Bargain Price of 1100.00 each.... Gold Crown IV for 1100.00, they were about 7000.00 brand new. Gold Crown V is about 10,000.00. Thes played great when up. Dont sit too long if you are looking for the IV. Trades for only Ed Young or Omega DPK considered. The value of the tables is much more than 1100.00. :banghead:

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown 4

Cant believe I have to lower the price again but I will. New bargain price for 1000.00 each. I have never seen one for 1000.00. First come, first serve.

Onepoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My kind of table just that Chicago is a bit out of the way for me:mad:

Wondering if anybody is driving to the BCA in May here in Las Vegas from the Midwest/Eastcoast that would make a quick stop to pick up the Gold Crown IV as well??? Gas/time will be compensated obviously.

Frank.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown 4

Bump, two black gold crown 4 tables for 1000.00 each. Cheapest ever

Located about 60 miles south of Chicago IL. I cannot ship them, they are currently dissassembled, with easy access to put them in a truck, van etc. No steps, basements etc to worry about. Slates perfect, nice shape. These were over 7k brand new. Gold Crown 4 had slate levelers built in which made them very easy to work with. Easy assembly. Deacon

Last edited:

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Gold Crown 4

have (((2))) gold crown 4 for sale.

1000.00 each obo

fire sale.

50 MILES SOUTH OF CHICAGO, COME GET EM

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Incredibly tempted... I may have to see what strings I can pull about getting space cleared for one of these!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Damn!! I already have a Gold Crown I. Initially, I would have preferred one of those black ones but this one has too much history behind it I cannot get rid of it. I can however rearrange my basement and have 2 tables, even though that's pretty stupid! Lemme see what I can figure out and ill get back to you... btw, i live super close!